LoadingReadyRun: Conan's Witnesses

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Aw man, it seems everyone and their dog has at least one katana these days. I'll have to make something new for my collection.

Oh and by the way, the goggles in the beginning from science Paul are Amigo flip-up welding goggles. I've got a pair myself, they originally come in gold but they're not too hard to repaint. I've done mine in copper and silver and added some steampunk doohickeys to mine.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
By Crom! They did a Conan episode! Huzzah!!!!! I'm gonna have to show this one to my brother. xD

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
"Have you thought about accepting Satan as your personal Overlord and Master?" Laughed right there. Good work.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
copycatalyst said:
From the title I thought they'd try sign him up to be with Coco.
Same, but then I thought for a bit, and realized that would've been at 30 second sketch, at best.

Loved this one, though. Didn't know they had an older sketch that was similar. Found both very enjoyable.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
I was thinking it was similar to the Satanist one from ages ago, loved the reference. And I think that video made me just fall strangely in love with Kathleen.

Erkenbrand

Dec 8, 2008
One of LRR's better offerings of late; keep up the good work. :)

Also, that is an amazing pin, and I want one.

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
If they showed up at my door, I would join them in a heartbeat. Battle-axe in hand. As long as they promise to stay far away from sequels involving Grace Jones.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
From watching both Conan films and the animated tv series I remember the featured deities. Crom, The Four Winds, Dagoth the Dreaming God, and the Stygian serpent lord Set. I would die laughing if this actually happened to me or I'd joke and say I've already accepted "insert conan deity here" into my life.

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
The credits are wrong, it should be

BOOM!
Paul Saunders!

And oh those wacky Satanists!

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
jp201 said:
what is best in life?

maple sugar pie

finally someone gets it.
Except they're wrong. Butter tarts are the best thing in life.

And LRR's people call themselves Canadian. BAH.

Giandroid

Jun 15, 2010
Great work, lady and gents! If that second evangelist group had come to my door first, things might have been different for me...

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Cutlesnap said:
Crunchy English said:
First to the LRR Crew: Nicely done. To hit the highlights real quick, lapel pin of the bastard sword, the reference to cuneiform, Kathleen's creepy look at the end there. Jeremy's performance was more or less perfect actually, but its difficult to pull out a specific moment.

To the Escapist community (well, some of you anyway) - If psychosis is something that attracts you to women? I think I know why your last relationship failed. Try women who don't lick their lips at the thought of bloodthirsty murder and you might be able to make it work.
Psychosis may not make for good relationships, but it makes for excellent sex! Bloodthirsty Kathleen is even hotter than newsready Kathleen.
Agreed Cutlesnap! Though Im not one that does enjoy a biter... ouch and also, one who claws extremely deep =/

Awesome video, just when I thought there was a limit to the humour, you pull off "diet crack" haha