LoadingReadyRun: Conan's Witnesses

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
So Crom does absolutely nothing for his followers, probably doesn't even exist, and inspires violence towards people the followers don't agree with... Are youguys sure this wasn't supposed to be about Christianity?

Great video, as always.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Wow... Kathleen can be very... persuasive... especially with naked steel in her hand...

Have you ever considered a career in the Church? :p

Great stuff guys :D
Made my Monday!

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
Ooh, I love the double meaning in "Never twice in the same day."

You guys never fail. Keep it up!

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Kudos to Kathleen, she was pretty scary with those eyes of hers! And I loved the punchline!! "Hello? Neighborhood watch?"

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
I had hoped for a door to door (I think that was the name of it) reference. that was the first LRR video I saw and it had me in stiches. as did this one. LRR never fail to have me guffawing on every line. well, not EVERY line, just most of them.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
MowDownJoe said:
As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I probably shouldn't have even watched that video & although it was mildly amusing, I found it offensive at best.

Otherwise, you guys aren't too bad, this was just in bad taste. Kthxbai.
I don't see how this was in bad taste.
Nothing we did in the video was at all making jokes about (or even referencing) Jehovah's Witnesses.

The video's title was merely to illustrate that the characters in the video are door-to-door evangelists for their given religion, something the JWs are known for. It certainly didn't disparage what the JWs do.

The entire video is saying that a religion based on a fictional god like Crom would be ridiculous. It says nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Kathleen with a sword is probably the absolute best thing ever. Second only to maple suger pie (I must try that sometime...)

Good to see Paul got in (if only for a few seconds...WE NEED MORE OF HIM DAMNIT!)

omega247

Apr 12, 2010
Seventh Actuality said:
The bit where Kathleen draws the sword and licks her lips like that just gave me a huge, creepy crush on her.

Damn.
ditto lol

yet another awesome video guys :D

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I loved your work as alway's guys! I guess I need to see the Conan movies and such to really get them but I got the point of them. The bit at the end after the credit's was awesome too. I would join up but I already have a god... Slaanesh! :D

Pilot Bush

Aug 20, 2009
lol i remember you guys talking about "the lamentations of the women" in one of the podcasts a while back

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
My favorite bunch of very funny Canadians teamed up with my favorite Hyborean god, Crom.

And is the teacher, "Mr. Howard" a ref to a real teacher or a ref to the Conan novels author Robert E. Howard?

If the latter then I salute your meta humor mastery extraordinaire. If not, then...Hey! Funny line!