LoadingReadyRun: Conan's Witnesses

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
Awesome as usual, if you could get away with it this would be fun to do to neighbours just for laughs as well as other obscure deities/demons.

Kilgorn

Jul 1, 2009
really good episode, probably the best ive seen, loled at all of jeremy's lines and how he delivered them

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
The best part was after the credits. great callback to that video from back in '04.

Splitfire3

Dec 20, 2008
aaaah, kathleen reminds me of this suicidal teacher i had a couple o years ago...dang, shes creepy..

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
i love the stares that kathleen was giving lol, looked like she had nothing upstairs if you get my means,

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
Im watching some of the old LoadingReadyRun videos on their website and there is an old video called Door To Door which has Graham and Paul doing the Satan bit in exactly the same outfits, a great reprise =)

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Nice... this one was even funnier than "the book of Stan".
Hmm...
Here's an idea:

"Would you care to join the Esoteric Order of Dagon?"

jaythedogg

Jan 28, 2010
BrokenSanity said:
jaythedogg said:
As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I probably shouldn't have even watched that video & although it was mildly amusing, I found it offensive at best.

Otherwise, you guys aren't too bad, this was just in bad taste. Kthxbai.
Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only religion to do the door ot door thing, they just happen to be the best known for it. So it wasn't directed as a jab.
Eye of the beholder really.

BrokenIcon

Oh look, it's me again.
Sep 11, 2008
jaythedogg said:
BrokenSanity said:
jaythedogg said:
As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I probably shouldn't have even watched that video & although it was mildly amusing, I found it offensive at best.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only religion to do the door ot door thing, they just happen to be the best known for it. So it wasn't directed as a jab.
Very true. I just see it from the other side of the fence because we don't have many Jehovah's Witnesses in my area, and the door to door thing is more common with Mormans around here. Also on that note, I have no idea what religion does more of the door to door thing in Victoria where the show is filmed.

jaythedogg

Jan 28, 2010
BrokenSanity said:
jaythedogg said:
BrokenSanity said:
jaythedogg said:

Very true. I just see it from the other side of the fence because we don't have many Jehovah's Witnesses in my area, and the door to door thing is more common with Mormans around here. Also on that note, I have no idea what religion does more of the door to door thing in Victoria where the show is filmed.
Oh, well if it is about Mormons..... :p

I think I was in a bad mood that day or something tbh, I really should pa attention to my entertainment choices anyway.

RufusMcLaser

Mar 27, 2008
I loved this the first time I saw it. Recently I started going through the LRR back-catalog and stumbled onto "Door to Door." Suddenly the Conan's Witnesses stinger has context and I love it even more. Nicely done, Runners.