LoadingReadyRun: Fairy Godparent

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Azuaron said:
Sometimes...

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Labyrinth.
Shun the nonbeliever! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn! Shuuuuunnnnn!

I unapologetically love this movie. The only movie I've watched more is The Little Mermaid.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
PayneTrayne said:
Labyrinth mention: + 1
No mention of David Bowie's pants-pumpkin: - 1

So I guess the video was okay then. James and Kathleen both fucking nailed it though!

But if the fairy wouldn't give her an ID why would he buy her beer?
Because he is sick of arguing with her, mostly.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
Azuaron said:
Sometimes...

Shun the nonbeliever! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn! Shuuuuunnnnn!

I unapologetically love this movie. The only movie I've watched more is The Little Mermaid.
Oh God I just cringed so hard my spine snapped in half.

I unapologetically despise what Disney did to Anderson's wonderful faerie tale.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Nasrin said:
David Bowie will be forever young!

I thought he was a shape-shifting supervillain, or was I mislead by the Venture Brothers?

Also, "What's Labyrinth?" ?! WHAT'S LABYRINTH?!!!
Heresey! HERESEY!!!
And if you just read the above in the Dalek voice, you win.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
tomvw said:
Yep, everyone should experience the glory of David Bowie playing with his shiny balls :p

To be fair, someone else was playing with his shiny balls at that moment...

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
DVS BSTrD said:
If you don't know what the Labyrinth is you don't deserve a fairy godparent.
Aris Khandr said:
Agreed. Labyrinth should be required viewing.
tomvw said:
Yep, everyone should experience the glory of David Bowie playing with his shiny balls :p

To be fair. If they know about Labyrinth they are probably to old for godparents, or their parents are already so awesome that you don't need any.

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Mydnyght said:
What does she mean, aren't all fairy godmothers women?
She needs to watch "The Fairly Oddparents." You know, with Cosmo as well as Wanda.
Also, JORGEN VON STRANGLE.

Also, didn't expect a mention of Labyrinth, but bonus points for it. Now I gotta see if I can see that movie again.[/QUOTE]

I think we can all agree that Kathleen should have wished for a super toilet.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
They outsourced most of the Fairy Godparents to India.

mcnally86 said:
I work at a school and I have to say this is pretty accurate. My favorite thing a kid say is, "no this is my backup ipod. My iphone is at home in case teachers take it from me again I had to buy a 3rd."
LOL.

I'm sad for the world now.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I fucking hate it when people start playing with their phone while you're talking to them, I just say forget it and walk away.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Ya, the stupid "city kids" have no clue how good they have it. Heck, put them in the Hunger Games and watch them fall.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Azuaron said:
Sometimes...

Kind of, I just can't get through it because I don't see why the main character is doing anything. I can't sympathize with her because she's just as big a brat as the girl in this video, and I don't even see why she is risking her life for her baby brother. In the movie, only a few moments before he is taken, she is basically verbally abusing him and showed no sign of any affection. The movie is eye candy with some neat stuff and David Bowie is awesome as always, but I can't stand the main character. There is nothing likeable about her. She's selfish and annoying, but goes completely against her own personallity just to go on her quest. That was enough to prevent me from finishing it. It was 45 minutes in and the beginning still kept me from being able to like it, so I just stopped. I want to try again, but I really don't see it working if I watch the beginning.