LoadingReadyRun: Fit to Print

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I actually chocked on my drink when I heard the "I got a closet full of dresses" line. I think it's now one of my favorite LRR quotes.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
Now I know the madness that goes into the cutesy stories. Reading about someone's pig calling the police will never feel the same again to me

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
JimmyBassatti said:
Susan is going to be angry when she hears about the murder of an innocent pony. Good episode.
That pony wasn't Innocent. He's planning something... those cute petting zoo ones can't be trusted. It's like short guy running the mafia, you should fear them the most!!

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
BEST [sub]press related[/sub] EPISODE EVAHR!

:D.
I can't believe this reached THAT level of awesome! But I can't even imagine how Wes Borg could talk after this.
I hope he bought another van since Desert Bus (because if I remember correctly his old one went away with FIRE) :).

Anyway as I said guys, great episode! :D

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
God and I though my editor for the high school news paper my senior year was a *****. He makes her look like a pony... oh god yes I just made the horrid pun.

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
That was simply gold... Nice shot at the end, cringed a bit. Don't know how they can keep such a straight face during the shoots

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
JimmyBassatti said:
MaraJade03 said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Susan is going to be angry when she hears about the murder of an innocent pony. Good episode.
That pony wasn't Innocent. He's planning something... those cute petting zoo ones can't be trusted. It's like short guy running the mafia, you should fear them the most!!
We have no proof, though. Therefor, he is still innocent.
But he Killed the Story because he was hiding something! And at the least we know he was willing to fix Horse races.

emm1t

Nov 21, 2009
Holy crap! It's Wes Borg! That was a great performance, though I half expected a musical number - maybe an Andy/Wes team up song for desert bus!