LoadingReadyRun: Football: The Whole Story

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Football: The Whole Story

Football, also known as soccer, is a well known international past time that has interesting roots.

Watch Video

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Nonono this is the whole story of football:

Either way I do love these mockumentry episodes... Paul is always amazing in them.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Okay, that almost made me look more lenient toward diving. Almost. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a 2 games at once to watch...

Captcha: Adapt. Improve - nononono Captcha, it's "Destroy, then improve", learn your shit, geez...

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
This is unquestioningly, once again, the most accurate information you will ever find on a subject. Buuuuuuut then they mentioned time-outs in football and that's just plain wrong...

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
Ah, a new 'The Whole Story'. Along with the Commodore Hustle series of Loading Ready Run, these are my favourite types of episodes. Paul really does play the role of a historian well. Overall, an enjoyable episode, very funny. In my opinion, SPAM is still the best 'The Whole Story' episode but this was also hilarious.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I imagine that the origin of GOAAAAAAAAAAL will need its own episode.

Also, am I going mad or do the fields in the background have four goals, one on each side? Has medieval football seen a ressurgence in Canada?

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
The Whole Story never fails to disappoint, and quite frankly, that was the best explanation I've ever heard for the existence of the World Cup.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Ah yes, poor British armadillos... T-T

And the US should get into soccer more and more.
I was kinda reminded of this ^_^: