LoadingReadyRun: Getting In Touch

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Getting In Touch

Your inner child doesn't care about your grownup problems.

Watch Video

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Awww I want to play tag too :(

I was expecting him to have a mental breakdown with all those voices in his head, I don't have a part that constantly wants chips but I do have a part that constantly wants vimto and iron brew.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
aw hilarious!
Instead of chips my inner self always wants pudding.
Any particular reason why Matt is self doubt?

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
...So THAT'S why I have these biscuits in front of me! Damn you, part of my brain!

Jer's "inner child" voice is absolute brilliance.. I was expecting a girl's voice to pop in as Alex's "inner woman" too.. :3

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm currently 'it'!

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
Those inner voices can be a problem sometimes. Espacially the part that always wants chips, except mine always wants cake and other desserts. Now if you excuse me, there is Christmas cake and Yule log to be eaten.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Matt would be self doubt.

Hmmmm it's 6:27 in the morning, I haven't been to sleep, and suddenly I want chips... Thanks a lot guys.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
I knew that set looked familiar... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtHbMcd1nA]

Great video, as always. Keep up the good work!

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Ah yes; the "tag tactic". Works every time.

This demands some form of sequel with either Debra (wrong spelling? >_>) or some other character, if you ask me.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Sorry, I was gonna comment earlier, but I got persuaded by the part of me that wanted chips. All I had were pita chips, but they count, don't they?

And in your face, Jeff's self-doubt. (Now, if only I could conquer my own....T-T)

*Look at that book!*

(*blinks yet does so and notices the name Sabrina Grey*)

*AbstinenceWarrior69 reviewed "Touching Your Inner Child While Avoiding the Swimsuit Area"??*

Oh. Sorry. That was the part of me that looks out for references to past videos of LRR (or ENN in this case).

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
aww, what an adorable ending, and i totally buy matt as being self doubt.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
It's like someone made a movie about me o_O.

But the voices in my head aren't as loud, and not really voices.

Cracktopus

Apr 6, 2010
I can easily relate, my inner self that always wants chips is constantly nagging about it. He's such a dick.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
My favorite part was where Kathleen pauses to process the tag request. You can almost see the hourglass spinning as she consults the voices.