LoadingReadyRun: Green

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
Ottoman said:
Wooooow. That was amazing. Well done indeed.

Morgan loves to do videos without pants, doesn't he?

And major bonus points for Tally's earrings!
Only because people love to watch videos of him without pants :p

OT: The video was good, and everybody is quite correct in saying that the ending was fantastic--there is obviously no better way to impress a girl than by hiding in a trash can.

Mello Yello

Nov 18, 2009
I prolly lol'd hardest when morgan first sat down in the green paint. And again when he popped out of the trash can. Very well done.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
So did I just see it before it was supposed to be released? What with the 404s

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008

Green Morgan and the bit at the end with the trash cans made me cream my pants from laughter.

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
For those who haven't seen it; it was taken down, it wasn't supposed to go up so early; but many of us got to see the whole thing, and it is glorious!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lol, Smeghead! Havn't heard that in years =D

Great vid as always guys!

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Omg, im crying with laughter at the pan to green Morgan. First the huge mug made me lol hard, then seeing him killed me :')

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
hm.. unusual cast. Very good, cos I've missed Morgan. Also, congrats to Tim for the writing.

Onyx Oblivion said:
Ahh...Tally is so under-rated. She's the best at acting of the entire LRR crew.
May I be the first to disagree? She's good though, no doubt about it.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Actually, compact fluorescent light bulbs are horrifically toxic. More energy efficient, but FAR worse for the environment.

Edit:

Oh yeah, and that was awesome!

I just realized I was the only straight-man post. -shakes head-

EDIT:

Straight-man being non-hilarious/whatever comment., not sexual orientation. Which I am. Straight. Sort of. I'll stop talking now.

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
Actually recycled paper pollutes by trowing out the chemical compound that makes it white, hence why recycled paper is brown-ish

therefore, recycled paper pollutes

:p

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Good episode. The second I saw a contest about being green, I figured Morgan's character would do something like that. I'm still laughing.

In a way it reminded me a joke on Top Gear a while ago, about a car being green, it was coloured green, so yes, it was green.