LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
This is the best episode ive seen, the absolute funniest as well. I think it was because of the whole group being there, and the shenanigans which you could do with tat situation. Would probably want more of these. Although the shower scene did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
Goldeneye103X2 said:
This is the best episode ive seen, the absolute funniest as well. I think it was because of the whole group being there, and the shenanigans which you could do with tat situation. Would probably want more of these. Although the shower scene did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.
Made YOU uncomfortable!?

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
D'awww, that was so sweet =D, the end that is, after the credits, not the peeing in the bucket and the group shower, great one btw.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
Nawwww.... I hope she says yes! That was adorable!

Also, yay for male showers? I'm sure men always have fantasies about the inverse so....

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Haha, awesome episode, but I was wondering why it was so long - glad to see you guys are using your powers for good :)

Also, say yes, dammit!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
What is this proposal everyone is talking about? I saw the end part with it, but don't know what it is. SOMEONE FILL ME IN!!!

Very funny episode.

Unoriginal069

Jan 7, 2010
Wholly hell.
I'm just now catching up on Commodore Hustle.

You guys should have a regular show!

It's Friends meets Seinfeld.....

...only, you know......FUNNY!

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Yaaay pee jokes..especially with Kathleen using the bucket that was just silly...also is the Propoasl thing at the end real?

katieintheattic

Nov 21, 2009
Hilarious episode!

I particularly loved the slow reveal of just how many people were sleeping in the bed. Especially Tim curled up at the bottom of the bed.

And was Tim mirroring Paul all the way through that? Yay, Stockholm syndrome! :D

Also, pee jokes. Gotta love the pee jokes.

wartjr2373

Nov 28, 2009
InsaneFool said:
Damn me for sitting at the front of the wrong side of the room!

And the wait was worth it, though I'm kinda sad they didn't use Russ' ad-lib.

Also, I hope she says yes too :)
I don't think the ad lib was usable, because everyone laughed.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
unacomn said:
Nice, cH is back.
Who (or maybe what *Shrug*) is cH?

Also great episode. Loved the shower scene at the end.

There's always someone who takes ages in the shower. Remember that from a holiday to Poland with my friends >.>