LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
MrPop said:
unacomn said:
Nice, cH is back.
Who (or maybe what *Shrug*) is cH?

Also great episode. Loved the shower scene at the end.

There's always someone who takes ages in the shower. Remember that from a holiday to Poland with my friends >.>
cH (or commodoreHUSTLE) is the name given to videos in which the crew play themselves. The year before we started on the Escapist we did a full, plot-continuous series of them over the course of the year - but then put them aside because of the Escapist deal.

-m

JoshTheater

LRR Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Damn the Escapist's terrible quality video player...I was very much hoping to be able to pick myself out of the panel audience, but with the horrible quality it's absolutely impossible.

Dear any LRR member...if you send me a high quality copy of this video, I will love you eternally.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Daaamn if I ever have to propose to someone who frequents the escapist I know who to call :D
Nice episode and awesome ending. Also was that audience at the panel real??

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
awesome and all i know is i should never get desperate enough to use an ice bucket as a toilet
i also got a giggle out blondie McFattypants

i was aware that you were not going to do hustle on the escapist why the change?

JoshTheater

LRR Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Joe Deadman said:
Yes, we were absolutely real. LoadingReadyRun actually shot part of the video DURING the panel, and gave us instructions to look bored and be silent as they did wide shots of us.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Dawwwww that's the best proposal I've seen. I hope it's a yes!
cHustle!!!! awesome!
except th pee bucket that i gross.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Hilarious!!! I think my favorite part was the group shower, the uneasiness was just palpable ("stop talking!").

And how could she not say "yes"??? =D

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
JoshTheater said:
Joe Deadman said:
Yes, we were absolutely real. LoadingReadyRun actually shot part of the video DURING the panel, and gave us instructions to look bored and be silent as they did wide shots of us.
Awww I was kinda hoping it wasn't staged XD.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
wow a commodore hussle episode! never thought they would post that as a regular LRR skit but nice G nice!

edit: Congrats if she says yes, and my condolences if she says no

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I believe this is the second use of LRR as a marriage proposal....the first being Desertbus for Hope '09. If this continues, have you guys considered setting up a shop in Vegas were internet lovers can make their intentions known to each other? Btw, this isn't me jiving the proposal, I hope in all sincerity she says yes.

OT: Glad to see cH return, it was a fair bit dry until the shower scene though. Also, Tim's steam roller, probably the best throw away line I've ever heard!

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
First off, I hope she says 'Yes!'

Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit (Like in Weird Science, just in reverse)

I loved the fact that you got the folks at PAX to play along in the episode.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
besayewich said:
awesome and all i know is i should never get desperate enough to use an ice bucket as a toilet
i also got a giggle out blondie McFattypants

i was aware that you were not going to do hustle on the escapist why the change?
We said on many occasions that Hustle would be included on the regular updates that got posted to the Escapist. we just haven't made any for a while.

-m

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
wartjr2373 said:
I don't think the ad lib was usable, because everyone laughed.
While that is true, it is still very unfortunate.
However, it can still be an inside joke for all those that were in attendance and able to hear it.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I didn't know I could laugh so hard! Man, that one was good.

Although now I'm said that I have no idea what this "commodore hustle" everyone keeps talking about is (the link in post 4 isn't working for me).

EDIT: Okay, found the post explaining it. Feel better now. :)