LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
I don't understand how you guys can pump out such genius videos every week for 7 years. Well done.

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
The sad thing is I've been at a convention before so this was just spot on. Nice work guys, keep it up!

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
The LRR crew win at Con Hotel Room Sharing...in short I pronounce it curse. That is a very great marriage proposal.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Commodore Hustle = awesome. It always made me laugh.

And the proposal at the end made me go "Awwwwww".

the_maestro_sartori

Nov 8, 2009
Monshroud said:
Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit
You just wanna see more of Kathleen's flesh. admit it :p

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Um forgive me for the dumb question but what exactly is CommodoreHustle?

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
the_maestro_sartori said:
Monshroud said:
Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit
You just wanna see more of Kathleen's flesh. admit it :p
Well... yeah... C'mon, cute nerd girl. There is a finite amount of those available.

jcm0791

Jul 22, 2009
And that, boys and girls, is why you should never even go near the ice bucket in any hotel ... ever.

She must say yes ... the hopes of geeks and nerds everywhere hangs in the balance!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Fucking awesome ringtone right there. And that's funny, I often take long showers.

Also, I love creative wedding proposals!

Reiokan

Nov 9, 2009
Good to see cH back in action can't wait for more.

Also after a proposal like that one would hope she says, "Yes." Although a No is a yes way would be Epic on her part since they started out arguing.