LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
Wrath is still not home from work yet, should be another hour or so. Then, they'll watch the vid together and we'll get our answer.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Everyone involve din this show is awesome. You are some of my favorite people. Kudos sirs and madam.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
ayailla said:
Wrath is still not home from work yet, should be another hour or so. Then, they'll watch the vid together and we'll get our answer.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I shall be back later and see if she said yes.

Awesome episode guys, but Kathleen shoulda been in the shower too ;)

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
d'awwww, that was so cute.
....the end I mean, not the whole "showering together" or any other disgusting stuff that went on in the episode. That stuff was just nasty.

Solidplasma

Statistical Improbability
Aug 5, 2009
LRR, you guys are awesome. It was an honor being in one of your videos, though I now wish I hadn't picked my nose, even as a joke. Oh, and I found it funny that you cut the question from that guy: "Why is Unskippable so F**king awsome?" Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm off to finally join your forums.

Oh, and to whom it may concern: Say yes.

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Good vid.. man I have so much vid watching catching up to do. :)

and the sharing the room and the shower/pee issues bring back memories.. not all so good.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
And there is why I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER share a hotel room with anyone.

EVER.

"You two shut up."

k-ossuburb said:
SAY YES!

Do what random strangers on the internet command. I have spoken!
What could possibly go wrong?

[small]Say yes. C'mon, you know you wanna. You were destined to argue about T-shirts together for the rest of your days![/small]

Killjoi

Nov 25, 2009
Man, that must have been really weird for the PAX crowd. What did you guys tell them ?

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
Apparantly, they weren't even a second late for their panel, Killjoi. I assume all the guys there were fans and were told before hand that they would end up in a LRR vid if they did their best to look bored.