LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

JoshTheater

LRR Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Killjoi said:
Man, that must have been really weird for the PAX crowd. What did you guys tell them ?
Not at all weird. The parts of the video from the panel were filmed in the middle of their ACTUAL panel. They told us what the context of the video was, and we were given instructions to be silent and look bored when they filmed it.

Wainamoinen

Jan 16, 2010
Yay, CH is back! CommodoreHustle easily beats everything else LRR makes, hope you guys make other vids to the series soon.

A couple of questions though if LRR-members still read these:
1. Before, the CH-episodes were longer, will they now only be like 5-7mins?
2. Will there be any continuous plot between the episodes like last time, or will they be stand-alone episodes?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This was awesome, I was laughing all along. Pure genius. Also, it seems Russ Pitts makes every show better just by being there (I suppose such is the gift of the executive producer).

I need to watch every episode of cH now so excuse me.

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
Wainamoinen said:
Yay, CH is back! CommodoreHustle easily beats everything else LRR makes, hope you guys make other vids to the series soon.

A couple of questions though if LRR-members still read these:
1. Before, the CH-episodes were longer, will they now only be like 5-7mins?
2. Will there be any continuous plot between the episodes like last time, or will they be stand-alone episodes?
On a Podcast, Graham said that not every episode will be completely laden with plot. There will be some plot, but it won't be as heavy as the previous series. Note: The only reference to any plot here was in reference to seeing Matt's Junk... "You used to live with him." Seeing as Matt moved out (both in-episode and IRL) last episode.

And I actually prefer Das Phailhaüs. :D

WraithTDK

Apr 13, 2010
Yes, the part at the end was real. And yes, she agreed. I am the luckiest man alive: http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12062

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
STEAMROLLER! That cracked me up more than anything else for some reason. Also, D'AWWWWW.

A LRR marriage? LRRiage? That's just amazing.

Oh, and cHUSTLE's back, hooray!!

Wow. What an episode.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wow this episode is just epic through and through beginning to end =)
totally awesome, wish I coulda been there live in the audience haha maybe next year I'll go

NPC

Nov 24, 2009
Yay! I was wondering if you guys would still do cH after the complete escapist switch with your videos and am glad to see it back... now all we need is more Phailhaus

also that was really sweet of you guys to put in at the end

Failedlegend

Oct 19, 2008
mantini said:
Ew, I want to know what they did with the ice bucket full of pee, but I really don't want to know.

Also, I hope she says yes! Soon!
I was kinda expecting them to open the door and throw it at Matt (even thought he wasn't in there)