LoadingReadyRun: Just Drive

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
shufflemonkey16 said:
This series is turning out really well. I feel like the whole stick shift car scenario could have provided a whole lot more material, but I still greatly approve and will now be watching regularly.
It probably could have, but hilariously, neither of our two main writers (G+P) can drive. As it was, those of us who can had to correct a few things to make their instructionas actually legitimate. they say write what you know, so I guess, "what they knew" was to get us out of the car and onto simpler modes of transport.

:p

-m

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Is it just me or is Pauls voice hilarious, and becomes even more so when he's trying to be angry.

Funny video, especially since I'm learning to drive at the moment.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
That's a bad way to teach someone how to drive. The best part was the piggy-back officers. Then, of course, the icing on the hilarity cake is the driver showing up when his friend is already gone.

Great job guys!

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Great job guys! Although I dint get why you faded out and started playing the weird music at the end.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
That was great - not as good as the first two, but still enjoyable. I liked the ending, in particular.

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
Yes I do believe that based on this video that police in Canada or very poorly funded or trained... But as usual you guys have given me a very enjoyable few minutes. I always like videos with Paul in them. I really feel like he hasn't been randomly modding electronics enough lately though...

spyder25000

Apr 28, 2009
What car was that? it seems the steering wheel is on the wrong side, just like you seem to drive on the wrong side of the road xD

Good show, hope you can keep it funny, i mean 300 dollars a roll :)

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
This was a pretty funny vid, but now that these guys are on the escapist they should do more videos about videogames

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I don't know who was dumber, the kidnapper or the other guy. He could've just drop him on the street and stepped on him or something.
DId anyone notice that the cop didn't notice the gun when he passed them?

NT

Feb 25, 2009
Amazingly hilarious guys.

Matt can't drive? I thought he was the only one with a car!