LoadingReadyRun: Just Drive

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Ah, yes.. The James-cop lives again.. A relaxed cop with runners on! Awesome time to wake up xD

I absolutely love the "You're takin' me outta here, see!?".. God that's hilarious.. Then the piggyback rides xD

Ahaha.. Ben at the end got me pretty good.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
When piggyback rides are outlawed, only outlaws will have piggyback rides.

...or something.

wordsmith said:
A proper gearbox in America? Man, that's a rarity...
Oh, not THAT rare. It's just that our roads make manuals more of a hassle. Seriously, coming off of a stoplight uphill is a pain in the neck.

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
Meh. Kind of mediocre until the very end when the guy comes back. Still, not the worst LRR I've seen, but no where near the best.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
lol I loved it. This is why you roll up the windows and lock the doors when you're sitting idle on the street. Or maybe I'm just paranoid that LRR will jump in my car. That could be it.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
When piggyback rides are outlawed, only outlaws will have piggyback rides.

...or something.

wordsmith said:
A proper gearbox in America? Man, that's a rarity...
Oh, not THAT rare. It's just that our roads make manuals more of a hassle. Seriously, coming off of a stoplight uphill is a pain in the neck.
Really? Handbrake, Clutch down, in gear, revs up, clutch to biting point, rev a little further until you feel the car pull, release handbrake. You have to do hillstarts as part of the test over here *shrug*.

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
Ehhh, makes me laugh more than most of the SNL sketches.

Probably my fourth favorite thing on the escapist right now.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
I almost wish you would put some of your classics up so I, being the lazy bum that I am, don't have to go to the other site to view them.

flabslapper

Sep 24, 2009
oh crap, maybe I should learn how to drive stick and learn how to ride a bicycle because there is no way in hell I'm strong enough to give someone a piggy-back ride!

I just made myself sad