LoadingReadyRun: Just Drive

ElusiveTomorrow

Nov 29, 2009
I figured paul might end up reprising his role as a corpse, but the crook survived! I actually learned how to drive on a stick, very annoying experience, great vid though guys. The after credits portion with Ben had me laughing.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
How did I know the guy left in the car is going to get car-jacked? Or, whatever...
Funny moments behind the steering wheel!

After the crook and guy got out of the car I thought the episode fell flat on its face.
Other than that I thought it was fun :)

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
j1-2themax said:
I almost wish you would put some of your classics up so I, being the lazy bum that I am, don't have to go to the other site to view them.
A little bit of 'net exercise won't kill ya! Here, I'll even link ya: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive

Lovely stuff, gentleman and lady. There's something about Ben's face at the end, though, that wasn't right to me, like he wasn't sure where to look when ranting about his friend having left the car. Still, that part I didn't expect, and that's cool!

Chubbs99

Dec 29, 2009
Hondor64 said:
dr.pepper said:
I think Canadian police need more funding.
Nah just the BC police, all their money is going to the olympics. (anyone else notice the BC plates :p)
Yeah, LLR is out of BC, and we all know the BC police can't afford cars right now... Not with the province having to buy snow for the Olympics and all :p

Great video guys it had me laughing.

Maur DL

Boredom Slayer
Jul 8, 2009
interesting skit, the acting is still a tad subpar. you can tell none of them are even trying to give a remotely convincing performance and are just doing enough to get it done.

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Furburt said:
Yaaaaaaay!

No matter how much I try, I can't not like LRR. And this episode just reinforced my love of them.

I imagine the ending was fun to film.
Are you saying you are trying to dislike LRR..but are failing. I can understand the latter but why are you trying to dislike it?

OT: Pretty sweet video but no matter what, 'Buttstallation' will remain my favourite LRR

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Good stuff.
This is easily going to become one of my favourite vid series here on the Escapist.
Gonna have to look up some of the older stuff on Youtube. :D