LoadingReadyRun: Just Drive

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
dr.pepper said:
I think Canadian police need more funding.
Nah just the BC police, all their money is going to the olympics. (anyone else notice the BC plates :p)

Apr 28, 2008
That was amazing.

Why the hell haven't I thought of escaping via piggy back!

Genious I say.

Curtmiester said:
Am I the only one who laughed at the Jesus doll on the dashboard?
No, no you are not.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
very very funny. I actuallly wondered why the fugetive didn't just take the car, but it would have been a lot less funny.
Anyway, Great Job!

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
And this, ladies and gents, is why everyone should be forced to learn to drive stick-shift.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
You know, I was kinda expecting them to keep the joke going with the piggy-back ride, but the last bit at the end was just as good :D

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Haha hilarious, I think this is the best one you've made on the Escapist. I loved Matt's acting when Paul tries to teach him drive a car.

Oh, and by the way, in the credits it says under Appearing: Everyone who's appeared in the video, and then Kathleen De Vere... I don't think Kathleen appears in the video, or did I miss her?

Gruchul

Aug 30, 2009
David_G said:
Haha hilarious, I think this is the best one you've made on the Escapist. I loved Matt's acting when Paul tries to teach him drive a car.

Oh, and by the way, in the credits it says under Appearing: Everyone who's appeared in the video, and then Kathleen De Vere... I don't think Kathleen appears in the video, or did I miss her?
She was the voice on the radio