LoadingReadyRun: Olympic Beard Growing

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
daheikmeister said:
Hey I found a mistake! You guys used the Estonian anthem for Sweden in the medal scene!
No, the team in the video is Finland, and we used the Finnish anthem for them.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
GrahamS said:
daheikmeister said:
Hey I found a mistake! You guys used the Estonian anthem for Sweden in the medal scene!
No, the team in the video is Finland, and we used the Finnish anthem for them.
Well I'll be damned the Estonian and Finnish Anthems have identical music. what a odd thing for two countries to do....

BTW pardon my mistake on the Sweden thing

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Beard growing? you mean they hang out with a girl around other people to dispell rumors of being gay?

Great short guys.

tappajasieni

Jan 1, 2010
That... was awesome.

But, as a Finn, I have to say... Hans? Why is it that when Finland is randomly included in a scetch, the names are almost never actually Finnish?

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Impressive video you guys, perhaps there could be a shirt with the slacking team, the beard grwoing team and other "factual" olypic teams you can think of?

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Everyone is making me laugh with the 'It must have taken sooo long!' comments. I think you all must me pre-pubescent or just unable to grow a beard. The two real beards could easily be grown by a guy like myself in around two weeks.

Shugotenchi

May 20, 2009
Ottoman said:
Feylynn said:
I am thoroughly amused by the sheer percent of responses that are hoping for the return of Paul's beard.
You don't understand. For those of us who became fans in the Beard Epoch, it's serious business. Paul's beard, at full size, is more powerful than anyone can imagine.
Oh, I can imagine. Paul's Beard is the only know substance that is totally resistant to Phailinite.

God help us. God help us all.

andrewbrownster2

Dec 30, 2009
I would have thought that the Hungarians would have made it to the finals... Still, Hilarious video, any update on when we'll see the next commodore Hustle?

densistasonen

Jan 14, 2009
tappajasieni said:
That... was awesome.

But, as a Finn, I have to say... Hans? Why is it that when Finland is randomly included in a scetch, the names are almost never actually Finnish?
That what I was thinking. There are alot of scandinavian fans to LRR here, ask us!
And another, swedish women with facial hair??? I feel ofended! (Sarcasm people, Love LRR)

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
MadeinHell said:
Lol... Dear LRR crew you need to do a podcast on this episode NOW.
I just want to know how the hell did you record it xD. Are the beards fake or did you just record it over the course of few weeks (months Oo).

I want to know it now!
Oh and also why didn't Paul grow his famous goatee? It would give him points for style ;P
They did it in reverse order. Jer and Paul are notorious among LRRs for their beard growing skills, and everyone knows matt can't grow a beard anyway.

They had them grow out their beards first. Then they trimmed them for each scene until they reached a clean shave, which is where the episode started.