LoadingReadyRun: Redundancy

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Speaks to just how paranoid I am about my data. Seriously, I have 3 backups of my music collection...

SaraPh

Sep 6, 2007
It was funny, but not enough to really get me laughing until I read the cover of the hard copy. After that I couldn't stop.

D_Vanquish

Oct 21, 2009
The_ModeRazor said:
Vanguard1219 said:
*sighs*

That high-five or yours is just a tad bit to premature. That was Alex Steacy, one of LRR's "regulars". If it helps jog your memory he was in "Mercenary Solutions" and was the bestiality supporter in an episode of ENN way back.
Damnit, you've ruined my exposition.
Anyway, great episode (as usual)... and I sure as hell wont go to Boston, because it's... far.
Yeah the credits confirm it too. Only LRR vid I know with Yahtzee in it was him doing the voice-over for that games in the wild video on their site, I think he can only do voice over stuff since he doesn't live in Canada

Great video, brought back painful memoires of presentations in college where everything seems to go wrong no matter how well planned out you are

Metaphor

Mar 11, 2010
And it wasn't saved to his laptop in multiple drives first? Good stuff, especially the tie joke.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
"holocube?"
Best redundant data joke ever.
Nice show, guys but I think it needed more ridiculous data storage methods and a few more conventional ones at the beginning.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Best lead up to a single punch line since the entire series of LOST.

Good luck at PAX!

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
D_Vanquish said:
The_ModeRazor said:
Vanguard1219 said:
*sighs*

That high-five or yours is just a tad bit to premature. That was Alex Steacy, one of LRR's "regulars". If it helps jog your memory he was in "Mercenary Solutions" and was the bestiality supporter in an episode of ENN way back.
Damnit, you've ruined my exposition.
Anyway, great episode (as usual)... and I sure as hell wont go to Boston, because it's... far.
Yeah the credits confirm it too. Only LRR vid I know with Yahtzee in it was him doing the voice-over for that games in the wild video on their site, I think he can only do voice over stuff since he doesn't live in Canada

Great video, brought back painful memoires of presentations in college where everything seems to go wrong no matter how well planned out you are
Anyway the point is that he could have done all the stuff that guy did, possibly better, but it wasn't him and he didn't. We need more crossover between shows though, just for an occasional change, would a LRR with Rachel Mayes be impossible?

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
I must admit that when there are new episodes of LRR and Unskippable and I need to decide what to watch first I tend to be more excited about Unskippable. Which is kind of unfair since the LRR episodes are so much more work to make for you guys. But I liked this one. Nothing too complex but still a lot of fun to watch. Thank you for making me smile.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
GrahamS said:
Redundancy

It's always a good idea to have a backup.

Watch Video
Wow. That's is what I call prepared. I wonder where he got the holocube from? my super projector (from space) could use some more memory.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Betamax! XD

And it was great that the presentation was about eliminating redundancy.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
This was really funny, i'll be looking forward to seeing you lads at PAX East.

On an unrelated note, LRR should do another 64K song soon.

tanatoes

Feb 4, 2010
Brilliant as always! I'm going to research a way now to back up my data as binary code stitched in my clothing.

Oh, and see you at PAX! Woohoo!

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
Bernzz said:
Two words:

Floppy.

Disk.
Then there'd be a magnet slightly off screen on the desk and he'd accidentally approach the floppy disk to it ;)

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Galad said:
Bernzz said:
Two words:

Floppy.

Disk.
Then there'd be a magnet slightly off screen on the desk and he'd accidentally approach the floppy disk to it ;)
Curses! Foiled!