LoadingReadyRun: Send in Your Questions to Loading Ready Run!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Send in Your Questions to Loading Ready Run!

Where do they get all those hats? Now you can ask Graham, Paul, Kathleen and the rest of the gang anything and Loading Ready Run will answer it in video form.

Watch Video

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
MatParker116 said:
Really Paul? A sword?
To be fair, it probably had Linux on it. As Graham is Linux-based himself, it's the only way to get the message across. :p

OT: Cool, now I just have to dig up the ones I've been holding on to from the LRRcast.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, not sure why, but i decided to go ahead and send a few questions. I wonder if any will get answered. I guess we`ll see.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword is mightier than Graham's skin and organs!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
Where do they get all those hats? Now you can ask Graham, Paul, Kathleen and the rest of the gang anything and Loading Ready Run will answer it in video form.
Fixed that for you, whoever's using Graham's account.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
TLS14 said:
Graham_LRR said:
Fixed that for you, whoever's using Graham's account.
Do you entertain the possibility that it was a Graham clone, or would that just be impossible?

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
MattAn24 said:
But.. The LRRcasts. Why are people not watching ze LRRcasts!? >.<
A lot of Escapist viewers don't go to loadingreadyrun.com
This will be a chance to tell those viewers about it, and answer their questions.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Well tha
Graham_LRR said:
MattAn24 said:
This will be a chance to tell those viewers about it, and answer their questions.
Well that's a little silly, I mean think of the things we'd miss out on if we didn't check out the other stuff.

If I didn't play D&D I'd never have discovered Cthulu and Shadowrun etc...
If it wasn't for discovering coffee I'd never have been awake at 2am the first time I saw Mallrats... Which led to watching Clerks.

I jump late onto the bandwagons and then have to do my research so I can see the growth and developmet of things...

I mean, looking back at the beginning of this post I'm sure I had a point but I wouldn't know that if I wasn't curious enough to look at it.

They say those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it which I think is pretty obvious because think of the things we'd miss out on if we didn't check out the other stuff.

Anyway, I have questions but most of them are far too mundane to be of any entertainment value and therefore I should probably stop wasting your time.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Don't you guy have the LRRcast for this? Still, not complaining. Partly cuz this might get TGWP more attention, partly cuz I can never get into the LRRcast thread, partly cuz most Escapists unfortunately don't watch LRRcast, and partly cuz yay, more LRR!

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
MattAn24 said:
That's fair enough! I mean, I don't see why The Escapist viewers can't simply go to the LoadingReadyRun Blip.tv page here - http://blip.tv/loadingreadyrun - to watch the extra stuff.

I'm certainly not saying everyone who watches LRR on The Escapist must go to the LRR site (even though it is totally a wise thing to do!), to each their own and all that.. But still, With Loading Time being on Blip.tv and being re-posted here, it's not that hard for an Escapist user to check out the other Blip LRR videos.. :/

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
MattAn24 said:
Graham_LRR said:
MattAn24 said:
That's fair enough! I mean, I don't see why The Escapist viewers can't simply go to the LoadingReadyRun Blip.tv page here - http://blip.tv/loadingreadyrun - to watch the extra stuff.

I'm certainly not saying everyone who watches LRR on The Escapist must go to the LRR site (even though it is totally a wise thing to do!), to each their own and all that.. But still, With Loading Time being on Blip.tv and being re-posted here, it's not that hard for an Escapist user to check out the other Blip LRR videos.. :/
I... well, yeah, I suppose.

We'd much rather everyone visited loadingreadyrun.com [http://loadingreadyrun.com] for all of our content. We'll link to it all from there.

krychek57

Some Random Dude
Apr 13, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
MattAn24 said:
Graham_LRR said:
MattAn24 said:

I... well, yeah, I suppose.

We'd much rather everyone visited loadingreadyrun.com [http://loadingreadyrun.com] for all of our content. We'll link to it all from there.
For some reason it never occurred to me you all had a site.

I must be dense >_<

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
krychek57 said:
For some reason it never occurred to me you all had a site.

I must be dense >_<
You were lost, but now you're found, my friend. Welcome to the LRR-follower ranks.