LoadingReadyRun: Show Me Your Moves

Ferricyanide

Oct 26, 2009
I was hoping the episode would end with them breathing fire and levitating, but maybe that's more advanced stuff.

Actually, that's probably a better moral: Yoga is only okay when it grants you superpowers.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Woah.. first time i have heard the word wankers in a comedy that ISNT British.. awesome.

Im off to practice my Yoga now.

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
Alas, this video was not quite up to the usual LRR writing standards, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it was funny enough, but the humor derived primarily from the silliness of the premise (not necessarily a bad thing: see Monty Python) and the punch-line had little real set-up, not to mention taking the viewer completely out of the reality of the scene. Hmm, in that case I suppose it is actually quite like some Monty Python sketches, a la "this sketch isn't very funny, let's stop it now" endings. So maybe it was something to do with the delivery... perhaps if Graham had actually walked into the room and delivered his lines, as Chapman or Cleese was wont to do?

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
LuLu Lemon! Ha!

They make nice hoodies, but not a hundred effing dollars nice. Not even my school charges that much.

Great North

Feb 3, 2010
I was kinda disappointed in this episode. It was alright, and the end was funny, but...I dunno. Doesn't seem up to snuff with the rest of the Loading Ready Run material.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Too bad I don't know any people who buy yoga gear. I would hold an intervention for them the wankers.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Samwise137 said:
Did anyone else think Move/Kinect when they first read the title of this one?
Funny story, I thought the finish (or the stinger) would have been as many LRR crew as possible all trying to use the Kinect in unison, but in turn, completely busting up some limbs.

...I don't know why my vision ended up morbid. I think it's for the best how it ended.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"It makes them look like wankers."

That's the best reason why I never do thag yoga stuff with all those silly mats and everything. I totally didn't see the PSA coming at the end of this as well. Great job guys and thanks for making me laugh again on this crappy monday! :D

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
is that kathlenes sister?
she has to be, because she is just as hot.!!

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
Loved the ending and the stinger, and this video reminded me of how good an actor Jer is. In fact great performance all round :D