LoadingReadyRun: The Birds, The Bees and The Bears

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
MasterSplinter said:
As a 22 year old unemployed virgin still living at home. I'm feeling kinda depressed right now.
23 and a half here <3

I suspected it was a Kathleen script.
I am curious about the prop as well.

rpg1203

Sep 18, 2008
omg that was hillarious, makes me glad my folks never tried that. tho Graham you do realise that now at every Con your going to get a club soda and zuchini

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
My "Talk" was my mom heard I had a girlfriend from my sister, then my dad threw a box of condoms at me when I got home from school and said "You don't want any bastards". Looking at this sketch I got off easy.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
This week on a very special episode of Loading Ready Run, it's time for Paul's parents to talk to him about putting a cucumber up his butthole.

Delightful.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
This was hands-down the funniest AND most disturbing episode you guys made. Bravo! I'm 28, unemployed, single, and still living at home, so this really struck a chord with me. I hope my folks don't resort to THAT t make me move out.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Didn't notice the head jerk towards Kathleen when they mention anal sex. I think that woulda killed me if that were an actual family talk.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Elder Graham and Kathleen are the best things ever. When Kathleen is actually old, I'd like to sit down with her for a cup of tea and a dong chat.

Minnichi

Aug 1, 2012
In 17 years I will definately be using that method to get my son out of the house. Great episode.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
My first thought was; "Graham, what's that on your head?"

Then the sex talk started. It's funny, because it's true.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Bears + Kathleen and no ursophobia? This is a Kathleen script and no one dies? LRRfail.

Still funny though, good job.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
MasterSplinter said:
As a 22 year old unemployed virgin still living at home. I'm feeling kinda depressed right now.
Do not be.

1, it is a bad (but recovering) economy, I was unemployed for almost a year before finding a job (and another 2 years before finding a good job).

2, Virginity is a choice. I do not need too worry about unexpected pregnancies, or STDs, I can focus on finding a good stable relationship built on communication instead of sex.

3, In the Pre-Victorian world and entire family would live in the same small house. Children, Parents, Grandparents, Cousins, Aunts/Uncles, and this went on for thousands of years. Moving out only happen if you were a woman getting married, or a younger (male) sibling moving someplace with better opportunities.

cosmosrules

May 10, 2012
O Kathleen. I love that delightfully twisted sense of humour of yours. Couldn't stop laughing at this one. Well done!