LoadingReadyRun: The Birds, The Bees and The Bears

Alcaste

Mar 2, 2011
MasterSplinter said:
As a 22 year old unemployed virgin still living at home. I'm feeling kinda depressed right now.
Could be worse. You could be on fire. You're not missing much... Well, except for maybe the unemployed part. And even then, you've got a good amount of time ahead of you.

OT: This was great. Fairly standard/typical, but the delivery was better than many others. LRR will always be amazing at character acting.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Best LRR in a while. Everytime I thought they's gone as far as they would, they went one step farther...

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
That was a strange kind of funny. I liked the leather vest, it really sold the joke.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
FWIW, I lived at home into my 20s, and also didn't get any in high school. So, it's not like we're making a statement with the video.
Those are just societal norms we're going from. "Norms" in heavy quotation marks.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Hmmm.... odd this week, just a normal family conversation. Paul overreacting was pretty funny though, he should have been the one to bring this topic up after his first few sexual encounters so it wouldn't be so awkward.

......Why are you people looking at me like that?

Graham, make sure the zucchini is properly lubricated. Some mistakes are more painful than others.

L3D

Jul 15, 2008
Wow, did not expect seeing anything like this on Escapist. Shocking, but very pleasant surprise.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I was certain they were going to go in the direction of scarring him into abstinence or something, instead of trying to get him to move out. Frankly, with those mental images in my head I think I would stay a way more sex for a while.

And while this was great, I was a little disappointed that their were no actual bears involved.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
i just really don't know what to say about this one... mainly cause i cant speak cause i'm laughing way too hard!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
When Kathleen grows old she will be constantly under the impression that she's playing her old lady characters.

So, how did Jason have sex when he is obviously wearing a video game T-shirt? That just strains by suspension of disbelief.

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
There may be better sources for news, but they don't have... This mask! *zip*

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
The title of this video does not prepare one for the content // I'm really glad where the LRR guys when with this video // It started off as a funny "oh they are giving 'the talk' to their 21year old son" video and turned into a "we are as open as two parents can be about any sexual choice you with to make son" video // I'm sure the BDSM reference was used as it would get the most laughs seeing Graham in a leather gear but having parents like this would be a really good thing for some people as this part of a person sexuality is as normal as being gay yet there are some who would never opening admit this to their parents, or even close friends

This video makes me smile, and not just because of the ridiculous wigs // Thanks LRR *hugs*

-M