LoadingReadyRun: The Secret Life of Board Games

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I'm going to claim this video as my birthday present from LLR.... AND IT WAS AWESOME!

Seriously... I would watch an entire series based off this concept.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Carcassonne! I've played that, it's so much fun!
This was awesome, I agree with the people saying this needs to be a series!

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
As many have said, this is a series in itself, it left me wanting much more. And that's good.

I loved the confused monopoly scene. Anyway, very funny, keep up the good work.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I am instantly reminded of this

Anyways I, like many others, would like to see an entire series of this. Seriously that would be the best thing ever.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
I concur, I guess I wil ljust go pretend my lord of the rings monopoly figures can talk...
lord of the rings monopoly? what have they brought out a monopoly version of everything these days?

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
If this becomes a series we can learn even more about obscure games. Just how many Board Games does the LRR crew have??? 0_o

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
ravensshade said:
imnotparanoid said:
I concur, I guess I wil ljust go pretend my lord of the rings monopoly figures can talk...
lord of the rings monopoly? what have they brought out a monopoly version of everything these days?
There's Metallica Monopoly, so yes. Of course, Metallica are money-hungry bastards, so this surprises no one.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I HAVE A SWORD.

I wish my legs worked.
I QUIT.

I could not stop laughing. Something about inanimate immovable objects talking is so damn funny. Crapshots 102 is also freaking hilarious.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
That was absolutely brilliant, I loved it! Ronnie was particularly funny, with that surprising contrast between badass drider body and airhead voice.
I can haz more? ^_^