LoadingReadyRun: The Very Best of Room Tone

N00bits

Sep 11, 2008
Is Jer refusing to actually look at the camera some sort of joke now? Its absolutely driving me up the wall. I find it painful watching him on greenscreen now. The foley part killed though.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
I need those so badly.
Let me fire up my altar. Yes, fire up the altar. Because how can you worship the Old Gods without a v8 engine purring away as you sacrifice foxes, small rodents and bears to them?

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Baresark said:
I gave them credit, I said I appreciate the amount of work they obviously put into their series, stating that I know they are not working on a big budget. I simply stated my opinion. All the episodes I have seen (probably about 10 in all honesty), the audio is hollow and empty sounding. I wasn't trying to mean, but it's funny because they did an episode about sound. I could be massively insulting. I know these are the same guys who do Unskippable, which I really enjoy. But they have material to work off of, making a bit easier than outright writing a script for an episode.
My post probably sounded a lot harsher than it should have. I was under the impression that you regarded LRR as just another amateurish group of escapist content producers, while this is not the case. It does appear that you know this, so sorry for that. Personally I find that the music that they often use adds greatly to the episodes, but that this one worked better without, as part of the humour was how terrible the ads looked and sounded.

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
The fight scene was actually really well choreographed, it was more exciting that some 'legit' fight scenes I've seen in Hollywood films.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
DEEEEEEEEJ! Or however you spell it, that was a pleasant surprise in the spoilers, ditto with Ian's voiceover. Pleasant reminders of Anime North '09.

Overall, good video but the past/present 404's stole the show for me. Also, LeeLee.

The sea is a harsh mistress was a great line though.

Sky Captanio

May 11, 2009
Ok seriously that music has been coming up everywhere? What is it?

OT: These last few videos have just been top-notch and this one is no different. stroke stroke

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh my gosh Graham's sound fx were the best xD

and we need LRR to devote some time to make their own action thriller movie! SERIOUSLY!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'm probably just insane, but I could've sworn I saw Paul's hair briefly burst into flame during the fight scenes.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
TVs on mute make this very high-pitched sound. You know what I'm talking about?

niceguy191

Mar 11, 2010
Good job as always guys! Why is it that whenever Jeremy is doing this type of character (like his "on scene" news reporter stuff) he seems like he's standing awkwardly sideways to the camera? It just looks so.... Uncomfortable...

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
N00bits said:
Is Jer refusing to actually look at the camera some sort of joke now? Its absolutely driving me up the wall. I find it painful watching him on greenscreen now.
I think it would be because of his lazy eye, or something to that effect, his eyes don't do something that ours do or something like that so his vision wanders or something unintentionally. I know he can't drive and has bad depth perception.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I've notcied Jer standing at weird angles to the camera lately in your videos. Is this an attempt to mask his lazy eye? Because if it is i dont like.

But anyway, good vid!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Cap said:
I need those so badly.
Let me fire up my altar. Yes, fire up the altar. Because how can you worship the Old Gods without a v8 engine purring away as you sacrifice foxes, small rodents and bears to them?

FOOOOOOL! you have not the power of Zangief that which you can defeat the mighty bear.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
SOMEBODY GET ME A RAVEN!! I must buy this delighfully sounding CD full of nothing but silenc-I mean ROOM TONES. Yeah. thats what I meant.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
The Raven would be the best option for ordering.

As we all know from Game of Thrones, they always arrive instantly, and never get intercepted, well unless that one guy is shooting them down :)

Good video, and I LOVE the foley guy!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Progressive_Stupidity said:
Ah, the return of Yummies Corp. With predictably mediocre products on offer.
Why do they make their products so damn hard to get a hold of?

Really, I think they had something going there for a minute. How long until the Yummies Corp. executive start jumping out of windows? Won't someone think of the shareholders?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I need to get this collection. I haven't been able to get the masterpiece "Crawlspace" out of my head since I heard it. Time to get my delivery Raven ready.

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
The room tones are nice, but I absolutely must have the foley bonus. I think I've got an altar in the shed.