LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Spam

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
We must have more Ernst P. Worthington III!!!

WE MUST HAVE IT NOW!

Oh and make it an old-timey style video with the filters and in black and white!

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
Reinventing the Pig for mass population XD Nice episode, at the begining I was wondering if it was something like Show Game Show's analazying the obvious, but then it became sweetly random ;)

Grey_Gore

Feb 10, 2009
Why do I get the impression that sticking the "Ernst P. Worthington" persona on a t-shirt (preferably with a sepia filter) would sell really, REALLY well? :p

[sub]I'd buy one, at any rate.[/sub]

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
I fucking LOST IT at Matt's brilliant appearance. Well played..

Also, "avaialble"? Epic. Win. I R SPUL WERD YAY

The Whole Story > Analyzing The Obvious. Just sayin'.. >.>;;

AC Drawings

Dec 22, 2010
i had no idea I had so many holes in my knowledge of history. Thank you Loading Ready run.

In other news, you could probably make a whole "The Whole Story" miniseries, but it's no necessarily your style. Still a fun idea though, this video deserves more bacon.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I am the only one who want to see these howling monkey soldiers in action? They sound like a great infantry to use in a war stratery game!

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
Better sudo-history could not have come from the history channel itself... Unless you maybe wanted to work roswell or JFK into things

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
I'm amazed they never talked about this at the museum.

What? You've never been to the Spam Museum in beautiful Austin, MN? Just me? Okay...

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Yaxley said:
It's a shame it was only on the screen for a second because the buffalo riding a submarine was worth a chuckle.
Think it might have been a buffalo atop an overturned boat actually? Would make more sense in the context.

OT: Great video, loved the bacon plants! (Only in Canada...)

[Captcha: 'fyinume formally' = For your interest nume formally. I shall henceforth nume formally where I was previously doing so informally!]

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well this was interesting.
The more i know, the better, i say!
And S-Ham sounded good, in my opinion.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, well that was an interestingly surreal little aside, guess that's what comes of research via wikipedia...

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
A bush made out of bacon? Think of how much bacon I can have for free.

And was I the only one thought of ShamWow as soon as Sham was brought up? Super Ham Wow. Weird name.

snakeakaossi

Mar 18, 2010
Dear LRR guys and gals. Although your sketch is funny, it made me nauseous when it cut to the walking in the garden bit. Are you using some kind of steady-cam? If not, I highly suggest you make one, it can be done for 14 dollars if you follow this guy's instructions:

http://littlegreatideas.com/stabilizer/diy/

I made one myself and the results came out way better than expected.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
TheBobmus said:
Yaxley said:
It's a shame it was only on the screen for a second because the buffalo riding a submarine was worth a chuckle.
Think it might have been a buffalo atop an overturned boat actually? Would make more sense in the context.
I though it was riding a blimp coming out of the clouds.

Anyway, as a History student I would like to point out the inaccuracy of the term Howler Monkey Shock Trooper as most were in actual fact not troops but mercenaries hired out from Japan. They choose to stay in Argentina afterwards due to the fact the only major occupation for a monkey in Japan was as a butler.

Besides that, an entertaining and informative video, much like Story Guy.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I really don't have words that I think can describe how well that was done.
You guys are like the History channel of triple A crap. : ) And thats great.

Banvillin

Dec 11, 2010
Where in Canada did you guys film this? Cuz the library scene looked a lot like Stauffer Library at my school, Queen's University. I think I would flip out if I knew you guys were there.

Great vid btw

retterkl

Oct 27, 2008
Yaxley said:
I think it's more of a capsized ship, as it would be more contextual.