LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: The Pop Can

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Whole Story: The Pop Can

Nigel Fitzgerald Brouwer returns to take you on another historical journey.

Watch Video

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
I love these sketches because of how outrageously wrong they are but the delivery of Paul could really convince someone that its all accurate.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Well, I'm glad I now know the 5 unofficial food groups.

I must go stock up on them at once!

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Pepsi-cola went to town
Coca-cola shot him down
Dr. Pepper fixed him up
Now we all drink 7-up!

Sorry, I've known that my whole life and like any chance to pull it out of the dusty attic of my mind...

Ringwraith

Absolutely Useless
Jan 15, 2009
I wouldn't have thought you could've gotten a Resident Evil reference in there, but you did.
Certainly made me laugh at its inclusion.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I swear I heard the words liver diddling as a side effect of drinking the stuff.

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
vxicepickxv said:
I swear I heard the words liver diddling as a side effect of drinking the stuff.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly what was said.

Also, from their logic, I'm related to a Macedonian leader and a French writer and who knows who else! (all have first name Alexander)

devilofthemist

Feb 13, 2012
Zipa said:
I love these sketches because of how outrageously wrong they are but the delivery of Paul could really convince someone that its all accurate.
the thing is, this one is kind of plausible so i bet you could convince the average consumer this was true, well paul could, he is science

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
liver diddling is the worst thing on the list! even worse then than the T virus!
this is my new favourite LRR video.
and it came out on my birthday! :D

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Alright, I knew all that, except for the drink-catching nets. That was a nice bit of historical trivia.

Alahmnat

Nov 20, 2010
devilofthemist said:
Zipa said:
the thing is, this one is kind of plausible so i bet you could convince the average consumer this was true, well paul could, he is science
I managed to get a friend of mine through all of "SPAM" and half of "Fire Hydrant" before she caught on that it was all just a huge pile of nonsense.

It was glorious. XD

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
I was grinning wide like a madman until I heard T-Virus. The resulting spit take (which was Sierra Mist at the time) was glorious. Good show Paul.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
DuelLadyS said:
Pepsi-cola went to town
Coca-cola shot him down
Dr. Pepper fixed him up
Now we all drink 7-up!

Sorry, I've known that my whole life and like any chance to pull it out of the dusty attic of my mind...
Do not apologise. It was undeniable temptation, and the perfect time to do it.

Also, I think the mistake line at the end was funnier if you have time to think about it.

Good video!