LoadingReadyRun: Videogame Fighting Tournament

Rytel

Aug 2, 2010
Would it really be that hard to find a replacement for Guile? Not like Remy's doing anything these days.

But now I'm wondering what the rest of the card was like if that was the main event (awesome as it was.) Dan Hibiki vs. Jigglypuff? Sektor vs. Prototype Jack?

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
GrahamS said:
The Austin said:
This fight.... Is amazing! Suck it Shang-Sung!
ALL the references?
There's two SUPER level obscure ones.
I actually didn't get most of the references, I managed to figure them out, but as for fighting games I usually stick to Soul Calabur.

(And I think you meant to quote the guy right above me, he's the one who said that he got all of them)

Still, great video, you guys are hilarious.

Coalhada

Feb 6, 2009
Awesome script! One of the most creative ideas I've seen so far. Congratulations on a job well done!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Why can I never quote properly?
Does Chromo hate the quoting system?!

I even preview my posts to make sure.
WTF.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
I KNEW there will be a positive stinger! There has to be after such terribly depressing episode :D.

Great job as always guys, keep fightin!

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
I feel like I missed a lot here. All I really knew was a few characters from Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. The bit about the industry being unable to sustain so many underground tournaments was funny, though.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Could always have gone with some Dead or Alive girls. That would show Shang Tsung that you mean silly business.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
God, I don't think I've ever seen such a weird concept pulled off so well. Top stuff, end to end.

'Up yours, Shang Tsung!'

Metaphor

Mar 11, 2010
About 30s in I though; "I bet this was written by Jer." Didn't get all the references, but that doesn't matter, enjoyed it C:

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
YaY! I got all the references! unfortunately including the one about Snookie. I hope this sketch keeps going, as I'm a HUGE fighting game fan and sometimes participate in underground fighting tournaments. Easiest way to make money ever.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Guys, that was fantastic :D

Graham and Paul make such a perfect team!
Graham "CRAP! What do you want to bet this is another no-show?" Paul-"At this stage, I will not take that bet"

Graham, your performance and sweaty, stressed out panic was fantastic... not sure if you channeled real life stress at getting this comedy gold ready for The Escapist :p

I'm always amazed you guys get this together in such a short space of time; writing, acting, rehearsing, editing, titles, sounds... catering? Ok,I've run out of production related challenges... But you know what I'm getting at. I think...

As usual, you brightened up my day enormously :D