LoadingReadyRun: Ways To Do Your Taxes

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ways To Do Your Taxes

It's that time of year again, and LRR won't help at all.

Watch Video

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
No surprise there. Pretty much everything that you did short of the "old fashioned way" would probably result in an audit...

Also, the look on the baby's face is priceless...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
What's with the IRS and the 401k? We don't have those in Canada. Did Matt defect to the US?

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
I have never summoned Cthulhu before. I did attempt to summon Shiva from final Fantasy 10 though to help with my taxes..... A piece of golfball size piece of ice came down and hit me in the head...I took that as a No

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
The child wasn't credited. I think she did some stellar, "I'm afraid of this creepy guy with the clown nose", acting.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
The child wasn't credited. I think she did some stellar, "I'm afraid of this creepy guy with the clown nose", acting.
You didn't recognize Paul Saunders? Their make-up skills are getting really good.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
As an accountant who does a lot of taxes I found this hilarious.
On a more personal level I sympathize with Joe Regular, but I still won't help you for free.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Eric the Orange said:
I'm wondering if the look up at Matt was planned or not and if so, how many takes it took, because I thought that it was perfect comedic timing and enhanced the shot immensely. Of course, that could just be me.

Also, love the use of the Sam Raimi in the stinger.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Why is it that Matt works so damn well with Kate? I only just noticed that but they just work perfectly in terms of comedic effect.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
So, Paul = Cthulhu, or am I blind?

The baby's reaction is so fitting, even I'm creeped out at clown-nosed, shoe-taped Matt. *shudder*

Plus: Andy as the dealer looks hi-larious! Excellent.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
sinkirby said:
Why is it that Summoning Cthulhu and Fire are the most appealing options?
When humanity is threatened, they jump to the most extreme solutions.

Doomcat

Aug 25, 2010
For some reason the "totally legal, totally not illigidimate 401k" made me start laughing, and i couldn't stop.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Clones are tax deductable, too.

Don Reba said:
What's with the IRS and the 401k? We don't have those in Canada. Did Matt defect to the US?
I'm pretty sure LRR are Americans. In fact, I hear they're DOUBLE AMERICANS.