LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Fall Asleep

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I've experienced the sleeper hold one many times. I'll have to remember the Sam Raimi for some people i despise later on.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Get ready to sleep:
(Ten minutes of fake philosophical dross.)
Oh my goodness, that's working. If the comments weren't occasionally annoying, I'd put this on loop and catch a nap.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
OMG, I can't believe we've witnessed the return of "Ways to..."!! You guys have just turned my Monday from crappy to unbelievably awesome!

Btw, is that toilet paper that was being used as the finish-line ribbon thing, during the Marathon part?

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
Ahh X ways to Y, its been so long.

also glad to see the return of both the bathtub and the Sam Reimi.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
That Eternal Sonata thing was a low blow =(

Good job though I was snickering through the whole thing.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
One small danger of falling asleep with other people around seems to be rape. Seriously, look at the cuts they make, Paul's too pretty to fall asleep.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Ah, nothing about the sand man, especially with his appearance in ways to stay awake.

Over all I have found that while X ways to Y have never been you funniest videos they do provide a constant stream of chuckles. I think my favorite part of this one was the sheep.

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
I would just like to point out that Eternal Sonata's combat is very good. I just wish the end cutscene wasn't 80 minutes long.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Oh lord was that awesome.. More X Ways to Y is always a nice end to a day before going to sleep before work. The writing was great again, guys! And Paul's always getting the good roles.. Silly liquid-bathing man! Wait.. Did I see a Paul sans beard again!? :O

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Ah, Paul breaks out of his traditional role of a dead body to play a series of unconscious bodies. He's moving up!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Roofies
*bing!*

If I hadn't put down my drink mere seconds before that I would owe my flatmate a new keyboard.

Eternal Sonata
*bing!*

*This* is why I always watch videos to the end on this site!