LoadingReadyRun: Wireless

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Wireless

Phone calls in public places have a way of getting weird.

Watch Video

Crazy_Bird

Oct 21, 2009
I had hard a time to understand this at first but then it is hilarious. I gues I have a bad day and hence I'm so thick. i hope
Keep up the good work.

But I wonder: Are you guys sitting there waiting for the full houer and then post it? Or do you upload your videos with some kind of time based hosts where you can give the date of the clearance?

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
I've actually seen something like the begining of the video on the road, and in malls.

I shit you not, 2 blindingly idiotic looking females were chatting loudly on their phones... but something was odd, they were looking at eachother and laughing, and then when I could make out 2 sentences as I walked by, it seemed like they were in Conversation with EACH OTHER.

Needless to say Face palming ensued.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I knew this was coming x
That didn't make it any less enjoyable though.

Loved Matt's lines, And Graham, that business douche-bag lingo oddly suited you...

Wainamoinen

Jan 16, 2010
Took a minute to understand the whole joke in this, but in the end the sketch was ok.
Nothing "omg omg omg best evahhh!!!"-type this week, but a solid vid with good jokes and writing.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Oh i would kill to see somethign liek that happen in real life.
On the bus when people are talking on the phone, i liek to make up the conversation that they might be having lol

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Hahaha.

Very nice, kinda in the vein of the guess what video. Nice that it is never really said what it is about.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Oh god that was brilliant.

People do this in reality, which makes it all the funnier.

nosole

Has no shoes
May 28, 2009
That was great guys, made me feel better on this crappy feeling morning.

Solid vid, solid writing, very awesome.

Reiokan

Nov 9, 2009
Taking things out of contest and putting them back in the funnest order possible. Good job once again LRR team.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Its been done before, but this is an awesome execution of that idea - like how you managed to extend that into 3 people not just 2.