Longest you've gone without going outside

Finnboghi

Oct 23, 2008
A month or two.

I only go outside when I absolutely have to.

Luckily my girlfriend feels the same way, so we basically just stay indoors and snuggle and game. It's a good life.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Not counting illness, about a month.
For a while I found myself extremely paranoid and couldn't leave my room without flipping the fuck out.
Anytime someone would come in - even people I'd known for years - I had to arm myself and retreat into a corner where my back wasn't open.
This was... Shit, about six, seven years ago. I was twelve.

Still not entirely sure what set it off.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
For me it was a few days in a row that I didn't set foot outside the house. This was the summer holidays of 6th year (final year in second level education) and I just played xbox all the time :p

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
Probably 3 weeks. I don't get out much anyway, so when school is off in the summer I can spend ages indoors simply because I'm too lazy (perhaps apathetic is the right word) to go outside.

School makes me go outside generally, although sometimes I go out of my own freewill, usually to go see a film or to take the dog a walk.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
2 days is my best. I like to go to the gas-station around the corner to get snacks every day.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Probably about a month. During the summer holidays at high school I was stuck inside the entire time because my only friends were asses, got pretty bad depression from it.

I was stuck inside quite a lot this summer too but I find excuses to leave the house occasionally.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
About a week, but then I was dragged outside my my mates.

It's not a exactly favourite place of mine, this 'outside', the gameplay is dull, the story never goes anywhere and the graphics and scenery are worse than most HD games.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Probably about a week. I'll usually stay indoors for several days at a time but I think the longest I've ever gone was about a week.

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
I'd say about 3 to 4 months... Was busy working on something and didn't want to leave the house until it was finished... Also, I just wanted to see how long I could stay indoors...

I finally ended up leaving to go see Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... Can't decide whether that was a right choice or a big mistake...