Look Magnifico In This Assassin's Creed-Inspired Hoodie

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Look Magnifico In This Assassin's Creed-Inspired Hoodie

Diving into a bale of hay from sixty stories has never looked so fashionable.

If there's one thing that the Assassin's Creed series has taught me is that it can be awfully hard for an assassin to blend into a crowd, especially when you don't look the part. Enter Enzo Volante and his one-man company, Volante Design. Inspired by the free-running master assassins of the Assassin's Creed games, Volante has designed and produced a clothing line of hoodies that put a modern spin on the acclaimed action-adventure series.

In his own words, Volante takes "inspiration from comic books, videogames, film, anime, and anywhere else we can find heroes and villains" to make some very unique (and nifty!) looking clothing. Volante's previous works have included a yellow-and-blue Captain America-style jacket. [http://volantedesign.tumblr.com/post/16593571586]

[gallery=716]

The standard "Modern Assassin Armor" hoodie comes in both men's and womens at approximately $155 USD apiece, with options available for un-lined denim at $240 USD or lined denim at $350. And just in case the colors aren't to your liking, Enzo here [http://volantedesign.tumblr.com/about] to view the rest of his designs.

Source: Volante Design [http://volantedesign.tumblr.com/]

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
The black and red one looks totally sweet... but there's no way I could justify paying that much for a hoodie. Still... want one.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
150's a bit steep for me. Now if they were a cheaper, I might buy one, but for 150 I could probably bribe my mom into making one

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Couldn't you, ya know, just buy the one made by ubisoft? The one that costs $90?
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/product_images/q/810/assassins_creed_desmond_hoodie_white_with_eagle_2__62675_std.jpg

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Just don't carry Skittles while wearing it. It draws the automatic attention of nearby guards.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Sweet, looks awesome, I might buy-....150 dollars to 350 dollars....no, I don't think so :|

Does look sweet though, I'll give him that.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
TheBobmus said:
Couldn't you, ya know, just buy the one made by ubisoft? The one that costs $90?
That said, how many of us are really clamoring to wear Desmond's gear.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Slycne said:
TheBobmus said:
Desmond fan representing!
Though I may be the only one in the world...

They do a non-Desmond peaked hoodie as well. Nothing quite as cool as this, it has to be said, but a damn sight cheaper...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well that is certainly going onto my list of stuff to buy when I become rich.

ScruffyMcBalls

Apr 16, 2012
I really love the one with the purple trimmings, but the dude's smoking some good shit if he thinks I'm parting with $350 for a jacket. What I'll instead do is take the design to a tailor and have one made for half the price, still steep but way easier to justify in hindsight.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
TheBobmus said:
Slycne said:
TheBobmus said:

They do a non-Desmond peaked hoodie as well. Nothing quite as cool as this, it has to be said, but a damn sight cheaper...
Your not the only one! I've been dying for a full modern AC game with Desmond as the main focus for once...

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Korten12 said:
TheBobmus said:
Your not the only one! I've been dying for a full modern AC game with Desmond as the main focus for once...
Good to know!
Yeah I'm looking forward to that actually happening, as his story's been pretty interesting to hear so far. Plus it'll feel like training him in the previous games was actually worth it...

Smeagol150

Emperor of the Moon
Oct 20, 2008
Oh that looks cool. I am strongly considering buying this, one can never have too much-- $150? No thanks.

jamesbrown

Apr 18, 2011
I am wondering, why is it so expensive; seriously 100-300$ (check the website it goes down to 90) there must be a good reason...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
TheBobmus said:
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/product_images/q/810/assassins_creed_desmond_hoodie_white_with_eagle_2__62675_std.jpg
but does it come in womens? (I highly doubt it) *sigh* then next true step for feminism is to overcome the discrimination we face when buying merch

anyway $200? ...hmmm yeah sorry

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Slycne said:
TheBobmus said:
would you rather walk around in Altiars 12th century robes?...or one of ezios FABULOUS outfits?

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Vault101 said:
TheBobmus said:
but does it come in womens? (I highly doubt it) *sigh* then next true step for feminism is to overcome the discrimination we face when buying merch
Well they have the following picture, stating 'Female model is 5'5 wearing size Medium':
<spoiler=Strangely Huge Picture>http://store.ubiworkshop.com/product_images/l/413/des-hoodie-white-front-wmen__76833_zoom.jpg

Doesn't really look cut like a woman's hoodie though. I guess they're calling it unisex :/