Looking for low req game like World of Tanks

Gormech

May 10, 2012
Hello everyone. I am currently trying to find a game similar to the free to play game World of Tanks due to my current PC being unable to handle the game. Free to play would be preferred but I would be willing to make a purchase as long as the game in question still has a reasonably active playerbase. Looking to play artillery.

PC Specs:
Windows 8.1
Processor: AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 2.00 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.46 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Pen and Touch: Full Windows Touch Support with 5 Touch Points

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
If you can't play World of Tanks on min settings then I can't think of much beyond browser games or pretty old games.

That's a pretty vague request in itself. There is Mechwarrior Online, but that's probably even more resource intensive. You could try Gear Up, Hawken, and World of Warplanes.. But most these games and those like World of Tanks are going to have complex 3D worlds and models, something that it seems your system is not designed for. Gear Up would probably be the least demanding.

clippen05

Jul 10, 2012
To be honest, I don't know of many similar games that your computer will be able to run. The genre in itself is pretty sparsely populated. You could try Tanki Online or BZFlag, as you should be able to run it as they are pretty lax on your computer. While they are online tank arenas, they aren't exactly on the same level of quality as WoT. But because you will have trouble running anything not browser-based, I think those are your only real options.

ChineseGuy212

Apr 18, 2013
League of Legends, Dota 2 are probably your best bets becuase they run fine on absolute toasters. You can give DMC4 a go as well, that also runs really well.

EDIT: didn't read OP properly, sorry. I can't think of a similar game off the top of my head