Looking for some Stargate fan fiction

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
As the title says I'm looking for some decent Stargate fanfiction due kill time. I've just finished both XSGCOM's (well, up to where it became dead in the case of Terra from the Deep). I'm looking for something with some decent action or political play (way too few stories go into the intergalactic politics the actions of the series have). Any suggestions would be great, and I don't mind crossovers.

That being said, I know someone will bring at least one of these up if I don't mention it. I've already read Reunions are a ***** (the SG1/BSG crossover which started the "Earth vs the Colonies" trend), Project Arctic Circle (where Canada gets the gate due to a clerical error), and A Brutal Truth (another BSG crossover, this time with it being contact and a cold war instead of a hot one).

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
there's always the virtual season 3 of stargate universe, it was fairly good as i remember

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
Have you tried the official novels? They are pretty good and new ones come out all the time for Atlantis and SG1.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
FinalDream said:
Have you tried the official novels? They are pretty good and new ones come out all the time for Atlantis and SG1.
I've tried looking for them, but they aren't sold in any store within a reasonable distance from where I live, and the shipping for the online ones are just to dame high. Only thing I ever managed to find was the books based on the original movie, an man that was a big mistake.

The Jovian

Dec 21, 2012
There's always some airing on the History Channel... *crickets* heh, heh heh. I'll just show myself out.

In all seriousness there's a crossover fan fic between SG-1 and Babylon 5 called Chronicles of the Crusade, here's a link and it's really good.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2605208/1/Chronicles_of_the_Crusade_Book_1_The_Gateway

Enjoy.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
The Jovian said:
There's always some airing on the History Channel... *crickets* heh, heh heh. I'll just show myself out.

In all seriousness there's a crossover fan fic between SG-1 and Babylon 5 called Chronicles of the Crusade, here's a link and it's really good.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2605208/1/Chronicles_of_the_Crusade_Book_1_The_Gateway

Enjoy.
Thanks for the link, B5 and SG1 seems a good fit for a crossover. And that joke about History Channel, the sad part is that it's actually pretty true. It's like Ancient Aliens was poorly written, badly thought out SG1 fanfiction, only less interesting.