LOST: The End -- Thoughts?

maskedklaus

Nov 21, 2007
So, I'm not entirely sure what to think of the ending of LOST. I don't feel entirely satisfied...kinda...I dunno.

Any thoughts on the end?

maskedklaus

Nov 21, 2007
I dunno, I just feel like I got done playing the worlds longest DnD campaign, and it was really awesome -- the DM has all sorts of plot twists and keep the group in suspense. Finally, we get to the end, and it turns out the DM was just making shit up along the way, and didn't even know how he was going to end it when he started, or even half way through. Then he ends the campaign and I'm like "Hey, what about all this stuff!?" and he says, "Ohhh yeah...I forgot about that. Oh well."

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Let the discussion for eons begin!

I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel to think about it.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
I don't know what to think, I didn't really hate it, but I didn't really like it.
Really sad that Jack died though.

Explosm

Oct 4, 2009
The first season was alright but after that i lost itrest. And i knew this would happen, A some-what crappy ending, I was just waiting for the topics to start flooding

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Great way to end it. "To remember, to let go, to move on" It was the ending I guessed 4 years ago. It took them 6 years to show it to us, loved every minute of it. Now a part of my life is no more =(

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Dr Grimoure said:
I do not know why people were having high hopes for a good ending when EVERY OTHER EPISODE (Minus the somewhat good first season) SUCK HORRIBLY!
You've been in every single thread commenting constantly about how bad the show is. Yes, we get it, you don't like the show. You don't have to post 3 times in each topic to let us know.

As for me, I thought it ended, and then ended, and ended again. Every season I thought it was over. I never watched it past its 3rd episode, and from the sound of it, I'm glad I didn't.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
It was great. I'm laughing at the people that thought that they all died in the plane crash though. Did they miss all of Christian's speech? Explained it pretty well.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Dr Grimoure said:
I do not know why people were having high hopes for a good ending when EVERY OTHER EPISODE (Minus the somewhat good first season) SUCK HORRIBLY!
This is like the 5th thread I've seen you in bashing Lost. For someone who hates it so much you love to keep talking about it.

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
Kind of a let-down, to be honest. Still no answer as to why some primitive culture decided to build some sort of island-sustaining battery than runs on rock-on-rock contact, or what was up with the weird statue.

Plus, it really felt very anticlimactic. The episodes leading up to the finale seemed to suggest some sort of epic struggle at the end, which amounted to a couple minutes of fighting before it got all preachy in its effort to be 'deep'.

Overall, rather unimpressed, and I was a fan up until this point.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Cheveyo said:
soapyshooter said:
Dr Grimoure said:
This is like the 5th thread I've seen you in bashing Lost. For someone who hates it so much you love to keep talking about it.

Why are there 5 threads on Lost?
I don't know. It could do with the fact that every episode of the last season got 11 million viewers on average. A few might be on this site, making a thread about the finale and not using the search bar.

P.S they aren't stupid