Love Blooms in New Skyward Sword Trailer

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
Wow... THOSE TREE'S SUCKED - reminds me of those found in Paper Mario.

Still excited for the game, felt that the trailer was horridly edited, still can't wait to play this.

(those trees...)

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
It's their noses that really bother me.

Although Links' mouth does look really fucking strange at 1:29 because of the way it looks when open.

Though I think this is the first time a romantic subtext has ever been explicitly stated between Link and Zelda, so it could be interesting... IF the relationship is handled reasonably. If it turns out it's just a 'Link and Zelda are in love because we say so and you must care' situation, I will not be happy.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Kashif Omer said:
Sunrider84 said:
VincentX3 said:
Sunrider84 said:
ZeroMachine said:
Zelda's face looks creepy in this trailer.

So does Link's.

BRING IT.
Your days are numbered, my friend. Use them well.
Links face does look very very odd though..
I miss the cute little Link from OoT :(
I actually don't think it looks odd. I don't really miss the OoT design. What I do miss is the adorable Link and his little sister from Wind Waker. WW is the best looking Zelda game, and I don't even mean "for its time". It looks far better than Twilight Princess.
To be honest, I think Wind Waker is a better game than Ocarina of Time.
Oh, and.... *coughmajorasmasksuckscough*
Lets make this a double suicide, wind waker was my favorite 3d game and minish cap is better than link to the past
I never played A Link to the Past. Shoot me, oldschoolers! (I played the NES games when they were new though, so IN YO FACES)

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Alright, I feel it is my solemn duty to ruin this touching video for everyone and totally ruin the moment. So, without further ado....

*Breathes*

GIGGITY-GIGGITY-GOO! *inappropriate hip thrust*

(But jeez....maybe like Link will finally get something for all his efforts after all this god damn time)

TailstheHedgehog

Jan 14, 2010
VincentX3 said:
And here I thought Zelda was a lesbian...

<.<
¬_¬...

Stop staring...
THAT would be awesome. And Link can get kidnapped. And she can rescue him.
We need more non-heterosexual protagonists... and imagine the impact it would make if it was in a ZELDA game?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
What this trailer says to me:

"We didn't really listen to our fans concerning the boring first few hours of Twilight Princess."

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Use_Imagination_here said:
Well that certainly is intresting. Looking forward to this. Kind o-WHATS WRONG WITH HIS FACE!?
Exactly what I was thinking. Have to say I'm not really sold on the artstyle, but thats what I said about Windwaker and really enjoyed that so already have the special edition pre-ordered and the day off ready.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Wow... It's been a long time since I've played a zelda game, but... The art style is... almost J-RPG like...

I mean, technically, it is a J-RPG... But... It never looked that cartoony before....
I think...

I don't know... But, something about the colour palette chosen puts me off fighting against monsters and an evil king... Assuming that Skyward Swords storyline doesn't differ from every other zelda game...

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
VincentX3 said:

<.<
¬_¬...

Stop staring...
Considering how much fanart there is of female link, it is always possible.
There is always fanart... Lots and lots of fanart...
>shudders<
[sub]don't judge me[/sub]

OT: This make the game so much better for me, definitely on the buy list.

Ruairi iliffe

Sep 13, 2010
Edit: damnit mispost. Had a Joke, but failed.

OT: Trailer looks great, really hoping the soundtrack is really live-played stuff as i was starting to get a TAD tired of the Midi these days.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Yeah, Link's face is a bit off. Outside of that, like the animation and art style. Nintendo can have more of my money.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Use_Imagination_here said:
Well that certainly is intresting. Looking forward to this. Kind o-WHATS WRONG WITH HIS FACE!?
Couldn't agree more about the fish lips. :D

OT: I'm really tempted to buy this game now just because it's establishing this relationship and it might give Link some more depth as a character. But I'll probably still wait until sometime after release to hear reviews and so forth.

samfergo

May 18, 2010
The nose is so weird on both their faces that it just makes the rest of them look extra weird.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010

I'm looking forward to this, I like fighting for someone in games, be it a lover or another.

Oh yeah...uh everything else looks nice too.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
So, Link'll finally get laid in this one?

VincentX3 said:

<.<
¬_¬...

Stop staring...
MY ZELDA/ILIA FAN-FICTION IS VINDICATED!