Love: Kurt Would Have Been OK With Guitar Hero 5

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Love has yet to do anything that keeps me from thinking she doesn't think about her actions before she acts

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
whiteblood said:
I hated Nirvana. It was whiny tripe with, compared to even mainstream music, supremely little talent and nearly all of the vocals could be grunted out and have the same sound. I hope the foulest works are eating his remains now, and I would shake Courtney Love's hand for ending his uninspiring career.

In short, if it's not Metal, odds are it's crap!
You seem very open minded

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Dont understand how you can speak for the living really.

None the less, its a fun game and I enjoy it, thats all I need to know

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
whiteblood said:
Mr. Gency said:
whiteblood said:
I hated Nirvana. It was whiny tripe with, compared to even mainstream music, supremely little talent and nearly all of the vocals could be grunted out and have the same sound. I hope the foulest works are eating his remains now, and I would shake Courtney Love's hand for ending his uninspiring career.

In short, if it's not Metal, odds are it's crap!
You seem very open minded
Someone has to care about standards...
I don't care that you hate them. I was just trying to be humorous.

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, she probably realized her lawsuit wasn't going to go anywhere and get her any money, so she figured she'd better get behind it instead and make what money she can on the original contract.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Am I reading the same article?

She is obviously angry and feels they used kurt without her permission, but anyone who's read a bit on Kurt Cobain would know that he most likely would enjoy singing the Spice Girls.

How is this representing two posistions?

Also, whats with the Love hate?

Hole was a great band...

SuperGordon

Nov 9, 2009
I remember when the whole thing started and all the super Nirvana fans were getting indignant about this supposed mockery of the guy's memory. I always thought that was stupid. He hated being a giant rockstar up on a pedestal, right? But that's still where so many Nirvana fans put him. And like the Weird Al parody shows, he had a sense of a humour. I guess Love's come around on that, at least...?

Randvek

Jan 5, 2010
whiteblood said:
I hated Nirvana. It was whiny tripe with, compared to even mainstream music, supremely little talent and nearly all of the vocals could be grunted out and have the same sound.
Pioneers are rarely simultaneously the apex of their genres, as one nostalgia-free hearing of the Beatles (or insert genre-defining band here) will attest. One need not enjoy Nirvana to appreciate the immense influence they had and have.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
She has no case because noone ever anywhere should give a shit what they do with the physical likeness of a two-bit heroin addict who had next to no musical talent and who's greatest contribution to the arts was reenactment of Hemingway.
samsonguy920 said:
I think what we are seeing here is the two personalities of Courtney Love speaking out. One wants to keep Kurt all to herself, the other feels Kurt wants to be shared. Who will win? Tune in for the next Multiple Personality Celebrity Deathmatch!
I like this post. It is one of the few things I have ever seen that assumes Courtney Love is an actual human being. I don't know whether you are right, or if she is even a real human being, or if all those whiny conspiracy fucks are right and she killed Cpt. Mumble herself, but you seem to have put actual thought into your response, as opposed to "Kill the *****/whore with fire" as at least two prior posts have conveyed

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
Well this situation probably wouldn't have happened if she didn't blow his brains across the wall. Not that I'm complaining. Mumbling burke.