Love Thy Neighbor's Epic Loot in This Castle-Raiding Game

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
This looks really cool. The movie they made, not necessarily the game. That remains to be seen.

Still, its the first game that is coming out after Borderlands 2 that has piqued my interest.

It will combine my love of loot and interior/ulterior design.

The "mwa hahahahahahaha" is implied.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
That looked really promising until the last paragraph of the article. Ubisoft? Uplay? Fuck off.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Trailer seems fun, just gotta wait for some gameplay and I might be sold.

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
nikki191 said:
The trailer was engaging, to the point and amusing. It would be something I would purchase until I discovered it is being released by Ubisoft.
octafish said:
That looked really promising until the last paragraph of the article. Ubisoft? Uplay? Fuck off.
SupahGamuh said:
The game looks quite interesting enough... but Ubisoft?, NO thank you.
So what your saying is, rather than play a game you are interested in, for free, you are going to boycott it because you don't like the developer. Which could send the message that people don't want developers making interesting games, and encourage more boring shooters or inevitable Assassin's Creed spin offs that beat the horse to death, revive it, and beat it to death again. Way to act like mature and sensible adults.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
charge52 said:
nikki191 said:
The trailer was engaging, to the point and amusing. It would be something I would purchase until I discovered it is being released by Ubisoft.
octafish said:
SupahGamuh said:
So what your saying is, rather than play a game you are interested in, for free, you are going to boycott it because you don't like the developer. Which could send the message that people don't want developers making interesting games, and encourage more boring shooters or inevitable Assassin's Creed spin offs that beat the horse to death, revive it, and beat it to death again. Way to act like mature and sensible adults.
Life is too short to deal with Ubisoft or GFWL. Why torture yourself?

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
octafish said:
charge52 said:
nikki191 said:
octafish said:
SupahGamuh said:
Ubisoft has dropped it's Draconian DRM policy, and no where is it stated that the game requires GFWL. I can see no way that there is any evidence that it would be torture to play a game you are interested in.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
charge52 said:
Ubisoft has dropped it's Draconian DRM policy, and no where is it stated that the game requires GFWL. I can see no way that there is any evidence that it would be torture to play a game you are interested in.
To clear, there are two thing that stop me buying a game, the initalism GFWL and the name Ubisoft. If you don't think Ubisoft is torturous you haven't used uPlay.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Kopikatsu said:
Well, yet another game for me to be interested in. It reminds me more of Dungeons: Dark Lord than Evil Genius though. But that's just me.
Oh god...Dungeons. Ergh. So much potential. Wasted.

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
octafish said:
charge52 said:
To clear, there are two thing that stop me buying a game, the initalism GFWL and the name Ubisoft. If you don't think Ubisoft is torturous you haven't used uPlay.
I have used it, it wasn't very difficult. Though perhaps I should just end this argument here, because you are obviously biased against Ubisoft like a bunch of other idiots and your not going to admit that your being stubborn and immature. Now, I was lucky enough to get an Alpha Key, so I'm going to go play a game that I'm interested in, for free, and enjoy it(unless it actually sucks), because I don't let personal bias get in the way of logic.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Okay, this is probably the only Ubisoft release I have been interested in for the last 5 years.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
charge52 said:
octafish said:
charge52 said:
I have used it, it wasn't very difficult. Though perhaps I should just end this argument here, because you are obviously biased against Ubisoft like a bunch of other idiots and your not going to admit that your being stubborn and immature. Now, I was lucky enough to get an Alpha Key, so I'm going to go play a game that I'm interested in, for free, and enjoy it(unless it actually sucks), because I don't let personal bias get in the way of logic.
Please do tell us if it's good, I am very interested in this game.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I want a 3-sided axe that pukes flaming buckets. If i can have this boon, i would by 3 copies, so i could flaunt it to my closest gaming friends.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
charge52 said:
octafish said:
charge52 said:
nikki191 said:
octafish said:
SupahGamuh said:
I'd rather pay 20$ for a game and not have to pay 5$ per item or 10$ to unlock certain gameplay features. F2P is just sorta iffy for me, apart from a select few games it has not brought me much good enjoyment in the past.

As seen in the gameplay video, theres gold coins to buy the normal stuff. And then theres the supercoins to buy the fun stuff.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
This has to be one of the most entertaining game trailers I've seen in a while.

Sadly, it doesn't really show much of the game aside from explaining what it is. Let's hope the game is as fun as the trailer.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=9SX_puNwssQ

There you go some Alpha footage of the game :)