Lucas Gives In To Dark Side, Crafts Episode 1 Burgers

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wow, that Dark Vador (That's what he's called there? Seriously?) hamburger may be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, and I wwebside as on the internet.
The dark side one does look pretty tasty. Can anyone from France go out and try them and give us an impression?
DVS BSTrD said:
IT'S A TRAP!
Those things will give you Kessel Runs in less than twelve parsecs!
The Star Wars geek in me LOL'd.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
I... kinda want to know how that black bun is black...
I mean what could they possibly use that wouldn't kill the taste or make the one who eats it ill?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I said this when i saw it on the AOTS facebook page as an update, but I like how they feature a darth vader burger despite him not being in episode 3.

Also I'd go with the jedi burger. has a better topping and I like the cheese inside it more than I would the darth vader burger. though i havent seen the dark burger.

CAPTCHA: Malkani2? why I would love two Malkins on the pens, do you know how stacked our center position would be then?

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
SoulSalmon said:
I mean what could they possibly use that wouldn't kill the taste or make the one who eats it ill?
That's probably the natural color of the bun. They just didn't sacrifice a goat or something to make it look natural.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
vansau said:
while the Jedi features ... well, they look like marshmallows, but they're probably just poorly-presented onions.
Chances are, it's egg. To be more precise, chopped up egg white.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
SoulSalmon said:
it isn't that hard to colour food like that, a flavourless dye during baking or the bun could simple be rye.

anywho i don't see the problem, i never do with all this starwars guff, anyone who likely gives a damn about the series probably owns all the original movies and merchandise so his changing and re-releasing shouldn't affect them, and all this marketing is because lucas obviously likes money.....which alot of people do.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
It's times like these I'm sad to be a star wars fan, I'll be crying in a corner.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
So first Lion King gets re-released, and now Star Wars.

We've moved beyond endless remakes and sequels. Now they're just straight up showing the old movies.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Thyunda said:
Is it just me that reacted to the 'Dark Vador' by wanting to eat it?
I want to eat all three, or at least try them, why can't these be at Burger King? Isn't Burger King the kind of people who would make these??

chiefohara

Sep 4, 2009
... surely just giving away a plastic toy is a better marketing idea than a black darth vader burger? The thing just looks poisonous.