Lucas Gives In To Dark Side, Crafts Episode 1 Burgers

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
... What in the name of God is the deal with that left burger? I mean, who would eat a black bun? And the right one looks just too plain unappetizing to eat. Those white things at the top make it looks like it has teeth. Lucas, what were you thinking?

Regarding Episode One, though: Say what you want about it, but it did give us Duel of the Fates.

You have to give credit where credit where credit's due.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Clearly the Vador burger must contain meat from actual Rebels... ^^

Seriously though, a black bun seems quite... unapetizing/revolting from where I'm sitting.
Even if you're keeping your eyes closed, you're probably eating some not so healthy foodcolouring.

No one in marketing at Quick said: "You're suggesting we sell PITCH BLACK bread, that looks more like charcoal than a delicious snack? Please pick up your last paycheck on your way out; bye!" ?

DeadFOAM

Aug 7, 2010
Soon, Lucas will claim the flavor comes from tiny creatures called "flavor-clorians" present in high amounts in the cows used for the meat.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Movie gets almost unanimous panning from fans and critics
Re-release it in 3D!

OT: What? You think I'm going to eat a burger that looks like the bun is burnt or appears to be filled with marshmallows?

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
ninja_girl said:
rolfwesselius said:
What next lucas Lightsaber dildo's
seriously you keep raping the franchise
Well this is pretty close: http://memerial.net/1149_darth_invader
OUCH!

That looks like it would HURT!

Soxafloppin said:
Is the Bun seriously that colour?
What's sad is they could have just done sourdough and wheat bread.

No weird ass food coloring needed...

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
Versuvius said:
Dark Vador? Isn't it supposed to be Darth Vader...because..well. That is his name!
Versuvius said:
Dark Vador? Isn't it supposed to be Darth Vader...because..well. That is his name!
It's French so I assume they change the spelling to make it easier for French people to pronounce.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Ahem....

Im a vegetarian, so yeah..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Thyunda said:
Is it just me that reacted to the 'Dark Vador' by wanting to eat it?
Granted, I would probably actually eat the dark vador burger, if I hadn't seen the roll. Sure, it's probably going to just taste like a regular bun, but still, you know...black.

When eating things that are black, I tend to just stick to liquorice and fruit-flavoured sweets.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
rolfwesselius said:
What next lucas Lightsaber dildo's
seriously you keep raping the franchise
im sure since avatar has its own flash light that lightsabers are dildos.

but i want to try those burgers though.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I guess you could say many Bothans died to give us these burgers.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
I'm sorry, but what the fuck is this? Both of them look... disgusting. I'll keep my food midichlorian-free, thanks.