Mahalo: MLB 12 The Show: How To Defeat the Best Teams

Mahalo

Feb 22, 2012
MLB 12 The Show: How To Defeat the Best Teams

Anytime you're talking about beating the Yankees I'm listening.

Watch Video

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Whooo, Dodgers!

Ironically, Kershaw had the flu for the season opener against San Diego yesterday and had to be pulled after the 3rd inning. I don't generally play sports games but The Show was the one I actually sort of liked. Perhaps because baseball is the only sport I watch. It's just a shame that this is a PS3 exclusive.

Also, fuck the Yankees.

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
So...the trick to beating Halladay is to guess fastball or youre screwed...and always pitch low against the Phillies hitters, which isnt as easy in execution as in theory.
Beating the Yankees requires always running on CC, though getting on base to begin with is a whole different problem...and only a Cy Young can stop their lineup.
Good luck against both teams...
And beating the Rangers apparently is easy when you get to the bullpen.

How are the Rangers a top 3 team? I'm not saying they suck but the Cardinals, Angels or even the Tigers are better teams. The Cardinals won a championship last year without their ace and I think the lack of Pujols wont hurt them as much as the rankings suggest...The Angels were pretty decent but now they have Pujols and the only good starter from Texas last year...and the Tigers have a decent lineup in their own right to go along with Verlander who was invincible against his own division and pretty damn good against the rest of the league.

Also, the Yankees rule. World Series is pretty much already won by them this year.