Mahalo: Star Wars The Old Republic: Sith Inquisitor

Mahalo

Feb 22, 2012
Star Wars The Old Republic: Sith Inquisitor

Take a trip with the Sith Inquisitor into some dark and dangerous places.

Watch Video

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Man that Lady Lord Sith didnt look that bad even when she shocked the red guy.

She even looks like a goodie jedi. Im sticking with my plan. Ill make a Bounty Hunter xD

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
It certainly looks like a fine game indeed, but there are a couple of details preventing me from even touching it with a 10 ft pole, wich are EA, BioWare itself, the need of Origin to install the game, the $60 price tag and the monthly fee of $15.

If it weren't for those details, I'd be playing it the whole damn day.

Incomer

Sep 15, 2009
This game would be more fun as single player then it is as MMORPG. I tried it during the free week and didn't get the feeling I expect from MMORPG. 1] In the biggest cities I met like 3 other players tops (maybe they are all in their guild halls or whatnot but good MMORPG shows you as often as possible that you are not alone). 2] Most of the time you spend watching videos and choosing your responses rather then grinding, I'm not saying thats a bad thing but it shifts the focus of the story from you carving your way through some kind of harsh new world to you sprinting through some set story line - there are some voluntary quests but rather often they just add some bonuses to the path you would have to undertake anyway and it gets so annoying to listen to the reason why you should kill 10 big rats (and then choosing with what attitude will that killing commence).
Man this was supposed to be a short post xD There is a lot to say about TOR. The game itself is not bad, but I just don't think it's rightful home is on the internets.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
SupahGamuh said:
It certainly looks like a fine game indeed, but there are a couple of details preventing me from even touching it with a 10 ft pole, wich are EA, BioWare itself, the need of Origin to install the game, the $60 price tag and the monthly fee of $15.

I didn't need Origin to install it o_O

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
SupahGamuh said:

Apparently you don't need the origin client to play the game if you buy boxed or directly from the website. But other than that I agree with you.

Tanakh

Jul 8, 2011
SupahGamuh said:

I got it for $40 on amazon, shipping included. Comes with a month free and don't need origin.

That said, it's a bad MMO that seems to be dying fast. Most servers won't have more than 150 people any given evening at the capital fleet, the PvP is filled with amateur mistakes in design and the game in general seem to be a nice first try but not much more.

IMO if you really love KotoR buy it, get 1 toon to max level and GTFO; I am at level 35 and having trouble motivating myself to log back on. This game is a long way from being worth 15 a month for too many reasons, kinda sad, they could have made a heck of a single player RPG with this material.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
SupahGamuh said:

Other people answered you about Origin and the price. Let me add this:
1. Buy the game
2. Play it the whole damn day
3. Finish your class storyline in a week or two (doable if you indeed play all day)
4. Cancel your subscription without having paid a cent of it, since you're still within the free month

Withard

Feb 4, 2010
Dont bother. The game is dying pretty fast. At this moment in time there are 8 people in the MAIN HUB(Town) of the game. It can peak to 30 at time. Its utterly pathetic and the endgame content is the stuff you already did just with a difficulty option. Im serious...the EXACT same stuff.

Age Of Reckoning had superior PVP and that game is bloody 4 years old nearly. Bioware CANNOT make a MMO.

200 Million spent on License and voice acting. Pathetic