Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
^title^
L.A. Noire: The cars play like they are made out of soap, and are driving on ice.
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony: Lack of Niko is depressing.
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Ruled by the god damn fucking FamAUG/74u
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3: Vegeta is overpowered as a ************.
Modern Warfare 2: You know, noobtubes, commando, etc.
Call of Duty 4: 50 man shipment FFA makes my computer lag D:

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Europa Universalis 3.

They could really stand to make it less confusing. Also, some more intricate diplomacy options. I mean, there's stuff Civilization has that this doesn't, which is slightly embarrassing.

Edit: Also Touhou Hisoutensoku's online play. Seriously, try to lag less. Please.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Mass effect: the combat isn't exactly innovative, selling guns takes a whole 2 minutes of my life, and the lifts are long. oh, and the vehicle magnifies my bad driving skill.
Modern Warfare 2: what ISN'T wrong with it...
haven't had my other games arrive yet, so not played anything else yet. /go try out MLP

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Okay then.

Killzone 3 - rail shooter sections are fucking horrible. I find it staggering that after all these years of making Killzone, Guerilla still makes these silly mistakes in design. Game's awesome, though.

KoToR - complaints? what?

L.A. Noire - collectibles are a chore. I want my Platinum, dammit.

Magic 2012 - AI in multiplayer pulls awesome cards out of its ass.

Uncharted 3 Beta - connection issues, shoddy hit detection, connection issues, horrible melee system, connection issues.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Call of Duty: Black Ops.

I'm starting to get bored with:
10 Shoot
20 Reload
30 Die
40 Respawn
50 GOTO 10

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, the ending of LA Noire was spoiled to me by some fucking cocksucking douchebag on youtube.

scully745

Mar 15, 2011
Crysis 2: How much it funnels you into doing what it wants, can't go and roam at all, backtrack and you get shouted at, kinda odd seeing how free the original made you feel.

Trials HD: Extreme difficulty makes me want to kick a baby

Just Cause 2: The obscene rape of physics. Grappling hook, anyone?

Mr. Eff_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus: horrific camera which gets stuck staring at the side of a colossus, the underside of your horse, etc.; when the protagonist is knocked over he lays there for a few seconds, giving you just enough time to get injured again; and on the last colossus, he decides to swing there like a monkey with bricks taped to his feet instead of climbing up to the next ledge.
Fatal Frame: some mediocre voice acting
American McGee's Alice: some repetitive gameplay, and lots of dying + restarting.

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
Arcania-Gothic 4

Oh boy where to start. I'll be nice.

It pretty much took everything bad from Two Worlds, which in itself is overhated but did do some things wrong. This game practically took what Two Worlds did wrong (Movement, character animations, voice acting*) and amgalmized it with the things Fable does causing something horrid to be created.

Honestly, between the old witch who laughed every 3 seconds, the terribly cliched story, and the fact that noone has normal shoulders alone I can't stand this game.

And I enjoyed Two Worlds. I don't have high standards here.

*(I liked Diego's voice acting though)

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Can I use tabletop games? My players are idiots and drama queens. And I really need to stop killing off children in gruesome ways for shock value.

Mass Effect 2: I don't like the combat as much as I did with the first game.

Akukaishi

Dec 19, 2009
League Of Legends: It takes forever to unlock all the cool stuff if you're too broke to buy it, and you can't get the skins without forking over real money.

Alice - Madness Returns: Lack of boss fights detract from an otherwise compelling sequel with a remarkable narrative, intuitive combat, and dead sexy back drops.

Chronicles of Riddick: Melee feels clunky, and I dislike how the game spends most of its time going to obscene lengths to keep guns out of your hands.

F3AR: Short. Way too short. Even with the replay as Fettel.

City of Heroes: Lag. Mapservers. More lag. Yet more mapservers. Would it kill you to FIX YOUR BLOODY INCARNATE TRIALS, PEOPLE?

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis - it forces a third-person view in the Gamebryo engine, an engine which is particularly unsuited to third-person.
Portal 2 - I've finished it too many times and there are no new puzzles and especially no new dialogue for GLaDOS. D:

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
KOTOR 2 - Way, way, way too easy. It's my first play through after finishing Dragon Age Origins, which actually gave me a challenge.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
LA noire- Driving is absolutely terrible, cole doesn't seem to have an emotion besides anger
Vampire the masquerade- combat isn't great.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Solatorobo:
They could try to make the sky racing more interesting. Maybe having more then four powerups. Also it's hard to tell any difference when using different ship designs.
The customising option could be more vital, because I just filled up all my avilable spaces, have enough points to unlock more and buy more parts, but it seems unneccesary.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3:
Most combos seem unuseful when trying to hit hard. Also, difficulty spikes when fighting multiple aces.
And I probably wont ever bother changing the stats on mobile suits because it seems like pointless RPG work.