Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Apr 25, 2009
League of Legends-

If you have a shit game, there is nothing you can do to get out of said shit game and must continue being shit and annoyed for another half hour.

Also, Morde.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
automatron said:
LA noire- Driving is absolutely terrible, cole doesn't seem to have an emotion besides anger
Well, there are only two basic emotions in the world - anger and not-anger [http://basicinstructions.net/basic-instructions/2011/4/5/how-to-explore-your-emotions.html].

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Assassin's Creed 2. I wish they would give me something to do during the loading screens, like some enemies to kill or somethings. Just sitting there in the white room or whatever is boring.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
Good Spies are persistent in trying to destroy my Sentry and Dispenser, very persistent, it's irritating.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Recettear - is too freaking adorable. Seriously, I got nothing. I love this game.

Section 8: Prejudice - Nobody's playing online. Bots are too easy to beat, so there's no real challenge.

Sanctum - Also, nobody to play with online.

Magic The Gathering: DotP 2012 - Random card draws, but that's to be expected. Still, I've gotten some terminally shit hands against AI with optimal draws.

Terraria - So, I did everything and the bosses were disappointingly easy even pre-nerf. Now what?

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Terraria - With the new updates of Golden Chests I have gotten to Hellstone armour in about five hours don't even use it

Starcraft 2 - On Multi-Player... for the love of god stop cheesing, I want to practice builds with real people not sit in my base with bunkers and sieged up tanks waiting for the four gates and baneling busts to pass

Super Meat Boy - Why are you so addictive!

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
Wipeout HD. You need some seriously good reflexes on the higher speed races. Especially Zone races.

Also, the ship choice is rather redundant, seeing as you can either choose old, rusty model, or an upgraded new version which is better in every field stat wise. Why would you bother with the older models?

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Grand Theft Horse (RDR) err, struggling as I really like this game... oh herb collecting every time I get off my horse I get attacked by cougars.

The Godfather 2, repetitive, but fun!

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
Europa Universalis 3: Divine Winds
I want to ask countries if I may buy provinces from them, but it doesn't let me.
Also, Why do I have a naval force limit of TWO
Sure I started landlocked but I have 6 port cities now and I can only make two fucking ships... It's ridiculous.

Landrius

Feb 14, 2011
Hitman: Blood Money
Love it, but man do I have to restart missions a lot. Sometimes it seems as though I just have to give a guard a funny look and they'll open fire. Although I'm bad at remembering to save, so that's part of the problem.

Also, I guess I understand why they give you a bunch of non-stealthy weapons--a shotgun, an assault rifle, etc--because they want you to be able to go in guns blazing if you want. But given the fact that you're rather delicate and there's only one of you and a billion and three of them, why is it even really an option? Especially since you might well run out of ammo before you run out of guards, human shield or no. Would've liked to see more varieties of concealable weapons instead or something, but ah well.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Fallout New Vegas: It isn't Fallout 3
Fallout 3: It isn't New Vegas.

I've been switching between each and getting confused as Hell whilst doing so. I found myself struggling to remember which one the city of New Vegas was actually in for a moment.

WaReloaded said:
Good Spies are persistent in trying to destroy my Sentry and Dispenser, very persistent, it's irritating.
SPY SAPPIN' MAH GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE!

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
It gets quite difficult in nightmare mode, but that's the point I guess

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Witcher 1 For a PC that was assembled within the last 3 months with an I3 core compared to the 2007-8 standards for some reason to which I cannot figure out it takes FOREVER to access and load/save files the deeper you get in the game. (like upwards of 2 minutes, and its the same as it was on my PC in 2008 as it was on my last configuration as it is today)

Would not be a big problem except its a game that you need to save more frequently than auto save on.

Parivir

Jul 20, 2009
Castlevania: symphony of the night.
Great game and no loading really but if you die good grief does it rub it in with how long it takes to restart the save.

Tim Mazzola

Dec 27, 2010
Wow you caught me while I was playing through QUITE a few games!

Metal Gear Solid: What's with all the cutscenes, and why is ALL Snake's dialogue just the previous statement in question form? Also, worst controls ever.

Recettear: GYAH THIS GAME IS SO HARD

Knights of the Old Republic: SO MANY STOCK FACES AND EXPRESSIONS WTF

Oblivion: Way to turn all the canon on its ass, Bethesda. I just find it hilarious you can find all the books from the previous games stating that Cyrodiil is a dark, dense jungle IN THE GAME, and that's not even the WORST canon fuck in the game.

Touhou: GYAAAAHHH THESE GAMES ARE SOOO FRIGGIN HAAAARD!!! D:<

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
Chrono Trigger
This game could stand to be more difficult truth be told, it's a bit too easy.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Kahunaburger said:
Valve, y u no giev Engie moar gunz?
Valve, y u no release EP. 3? Anyway, Tf2 is losing it's magical timewasting ability and I've beaten L4D 1 & 2 so many times it's gotten old. I need some new games.

ScrubberDucky

Feb 17, 2011
The Witcher: CAMERA. ARRGGHH FECKING CAMERA AGGHHH.

Sword Of The Stars: This difficulty curve reminds me fleetingly of Sins of a Solar Empire in that it's as steep as a vertical cliff. And under the cliff lie spikes.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Backbreaker Vengeance: Too Expensive, no real way to have a 2 player vs match with one tackling and the other dodging. (Still fun though)

Sam & Max: Season 2: Frustrating puzzles that require you to mindlessly click on everything

Magicka: Still buggy after months, highly complicated controls.

L.A. Noire: Much Trial & Error without the "Trial", Street Crimes start to get annoying

Dungeon Siege 3: Jeyne Kassynder is bland. Also, Jeyne Kassynder is fairly boring as a main villian. And you only get to see Jeyne Kassynder at the end of the game, save for 5 minutes in the middle. Also, everyone in the game says Jeyne Kassynder A LOT, so that you get annoyed by the mere mention of Jeyne Kassynder. Also horrible Co-Op Camera

Half Minute Hero Super Mega Climax: Xbox Controls kinda suck, could use more initiative for the player to do the additional challenges since the core game is fairly easy by concept.

Battlefield Bad Company 2: L....ag. Also i suck :(