Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
Crisis Core: The constant pointless mini games can get rather annoying.

Street Fighter IV 3D: I hate every single person who plays it online.

Fallout New Vegas: So far Honest Hearts is far to easy and isn't that interesting.

Call Of Duty Black Ops: There are other maps apart from Nuketown people I know it may come as a surprise but it is true.

Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D: The local game store lost my copy which I ordered and so I have to wait for them to get it again.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker: The control system for this game appareantly one works for people that have claws for hands otherwise it is the most awkward position to hold your hands in. Also the torture scene can go to hell with its ridiculous length.

Final Fantasy XII: It is taking a very long time to get into the game.

Team Fortress 2: The game seems to lack the perfect balance that it used to have also there are more maps than 2fort.

Mario Kart Wii: The AI is evil and superior to us fleshy mortals in every single way.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Seriously, who thought mixing a JRPG storyline and elements with Double Dragon-style combat, that uses both overly precise handwriting detection and multi-tasking was a good idea? I mean, the learning curve alone is enough to turn most people off the idea entirely!

Still, as bad as that guy is, he's nowhere near as bad as the one who thought of FF Tactics' strategy depth, Fire Emblem's weapon degradation system - applied twice over - and Touhou's bullet clusterf***ing would sell. Sure, it sold me, but still!

Yoh3333

Feb 7, 2011
League of Legends: Horrible connection problems for the EU, poor in-game tutorials.

L.A. Noire: The ending felt kinda rushed compared to the rest of the game. It didn't realy tell us anything of what happened.

Team Fortress 2: Servers not appearing in the server list rendering the game useless. Not even my favorites work...

Solar 2: Not all that much content.

Fifa 11: Horrible online matchmakeing. It's horrendous, i've yet to find an even match

Alex Stevens

Jun 15, 2011
Crash Time 3 - apart from winning the award of the worst voice acting i have ever heard in a peice of media, the driving is great, the split screen is hectic and the modding community is awesome. this was the most fun i had with a little known game and am glad i picked it up.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
vanquish: your weapons upgrades slowly degrade when you, unless you go to the title screen and load from there. So this entire mechanic can be avoided by 15 sec extra loading time.
killzone 3: half the game is spend either rail-shooting or doing forced stealth sections.
Shogun 2: loading times.
Resonance of Fate: i loose so many battles because my characters stumble over a pebble and the game is kinda unforgiving when you make mistakes.

zombieeater6000

Oct 1, 2010
Ah so many games lately
Army of two-retard ai at some points
Yugioh forbidden memories-costs a million star-chips for any decent monster
Cabela's outdoor adventures-the controls are very odd(this being my first cabela's game)

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
scully745 said:
Crysis 2: How much it funnels you into doing what it wants, can't go and roam at all, backtrack and you get shouted at, kinda odd seeing how free the original made you feel.
And that's why I went back to playing New Vegas. So...

Dead Money's Holograms are the cheapest, most unoriginal, crappiest-looking, fucking aggravating enemy in any Fallout game.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
World of Warcraft - Terrible repetive daily quest grind. Why am I doing it again? :)

Just Cause - Graphics could be better, but then I'm only playing it because I got JC and JC2 the other day, and I'm sure I'll appreciate JC2 for doing so. Why? JUST CAUSE!!

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
For pretty much every RPG I have played I would complain about bad and very little voice actors as well as uninteresting writing.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
Minecraft isn't being updated frequently enough and updates are buggy and Notch hasn't personally coded my name into the game on every other line just because doesn't he know I paid for his game??? lulz

/sarcasm

Seriously, though, Mojang needs to add more content to the Nether.

Stephen Caswell

Mar 11, 2011
omega_peaches said:
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony: Lack of Niko is depressing.
Hang on - WHAT THE SHIT? The best part of that game was knowing that you weren't going to have to listen to some stupidly angst filled European tw@ whine about all the murder he has to do and all the women he has to bone and all the fun he was supposed to have. And all the dinner dates with his cousin he will NEVER be allowed to go on...

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
If the power shuts off or my computer comes unplugged, it dies and I lose my Minecraft saves. I want to build something epic, dammit! Why does it have to delete the world when the computer crashes?

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Psychonauts: Those moving figments that weave around all over the fucking place, usually around tightropes or swing bars? Those can piss right off, they're a pain in the ass to collect. Also, the big Censors that suffer nothing in the way of recoil in any way when you hit them, those can piss off too. Also, who thought it was a good idea to make where you can only buy psi cores one at a time? One last thing, Sheegor's voice is ear-splittingly high pitched and makes me want to light her on fire, which the game won't let me do.

yohlazy

Jul 1, 2011
Dragon Age 2 Fight this go here fight that go there
Sims 3 I lost everything with computer crash otherwise the updates causing all my mods to stop and foruceing me to uninstall them or the game thinks I am stealing a copy of itself
Plants vs Zombies No real problem except the Mini games like bowling never give me the plant I need
Prototype Really could have explained that I have to destroy the water towers before the self destruct and I have like 30 zombies chasing me
Lost Odyessy YOU CALL THAT END GAME PLUS I HAD EVERY ITEM AND LEVEL 90 FOR EVERYONE YOU DROP ME TO 50 FOR 4 CHARACTORS ONE OF WHICH YOU DONT EVEN GET TILL DISK 2 AND NOT A SINGLE ITEM OR SKILL!!!
I need to play more games this is a very small list for me

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Bulletstorm can't decide whether it wants to be a serious drama or a laugh riot fun bucket. Given the gameplay style I'd have thought it would be more obvious.
Also, there aren't enough giant monsters.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Alice: Madness returns

I cant grab onto ledges?

I cant attack while I jump?

the game is less than perfect however it is a nice change from the kind of games on offer thease days

Scorekeeper

Mar 15, 2011
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is, like any Fire Emblem game, unforgiving and spiteful. I'm sick of the Random Number God making my enemies hit (and crit) against all odds.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 can be frustrating when half of my team consists of useless snipers and my squad consists of either a) just me or b) a useless sniper and me.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Space Station 13 suffers from hideous lag quite often, and the interface is rather clunky.