Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

MapTa

Jun 2, 2011
Amnesia-It's a bit scary.
Super Meat Boy-I didn't buy it when it was 50% off.

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
Portal 2. The loading times. Those loading times.
It's like playing the first one all over again. Except I just went through a pretty similar tutorial to the first one. But with the loading times that's like 20 minutes or so. And 20 minutes of boredom is not a good way to introduce the game. :(
On the plus side, once GLADOS starts talking I forget the loading entirely.

Ris

Mar 31, 2011
Terraria: There's no incentive to build anything epic or decorate my house, so I'm just idly collecting metal bars for nothing. Growing glowing mushrooms takes too long!

TF2: I stop playing for a few months and suddenly there's 19263085 new weapon stats, it's getting annoying trying to figure out what to counter what with. Also can we get a "Fall back" voice command already? I'm sick of heavies pushing up on their own and then complaining when I (Medic) don't follow to my death.

Puzzle Agent 2: I'm not American! Don't give me a puzzle based on American currency!

Apr 21, 2011
GTAIV: The vehicles are made out of milk and handle like Chuck Norris on steriods. The game takes itself way to seriously, we have a protagonist who looks like he got his balls twisted the wrong way around, an annoying brother who keeps calling to go balling so much it makes me want to score a strike with his own head and brucie don't even get me started on how much of a twat he is. The game limits you to things you can do to apparantely feel more "realistic to real life" when all we really want is to wee ourselves with enjoyment and have a spot of tea while your putting Roman's head.

Portal 2: Before we get to complaints I was wondering: can you go halway through a portal connected to another portal and close both of them and they would chop half your body in half or just still go through and watch your evil reflection take pitty on you?. To be honesst its hard to find complaints about this game but this game gives a whole new meaning to the word Potato!, you'll find out what that means if you playthrough the game.

Declan Skews

Mar 1, 2011
Duke Nukem Forever: Way too linear. No side story/backstory. Basically too short. Graphics could use an overhaul or two.

Medal of Honour: Snipers EVERYWHERE! Douchey battle rifles allowing even noobs to get relatively easy kills. Also bullets seem to curve around corners and/or the hit detection/damage calculation takes such a long time that you think you are safe and then...you die. Also no option to choose which map you play. Unstable connection to the servers.

Red Dead Undead Nightmare: The undead are more populous than the living where in the first game-> 1 living person in RDR = 100 onscreen undead in RD:UN ->lack of bullets

Half Life 2 Episode 3: It's not out yet!

Dungeon Keeper 3: Someone please make this!!

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim: See HL2:Ep3

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Killing Floor - No Crosshairs and you can never seem to make enough money
Terraria - Very easy to get killed unless you have a shelter
Eversion - WHERE DO I FIND THE FUCKING EVERSION POINTS!?
Uncharted 3 Beta - Connection Problems
Demon's Souls - In the words of Yahtzee "A Dodge Move That Can't Dodge Shit."

slarrs

Mar 26, 2009
KoToR: Combat is boring and the most repetitive of any game I've played. The story takes far too long to pick up, and even then they have a tendency to force feed you information that's been obvious for the past 5 hours of game play. The moral choice system is shallow and unimpressive, and basically is only there to make me decide what powers I want, dialogue/voice acting are acceptable but unremarkable and I still don't understand why this game is considered to be a great, all time classic sort of thing. Probably because everyone still just loves Starwars.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Uncharted 3 beta - Competitive multiplayer is a hoot and a half, but the scoring system is very uneven. You get more score points for co-op matches - which are generally a heck of a lot easier - then you do for competitive matches.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Marvel vs Capcom 3 -- Every but me online seems to be a grandmaster champion and I suck monkeys.

SSBB -- STOP USING META KNIGHT GOD DAMN IT!

mGoLos

Nov 7, 2007
F.3.A.R

There's no way a fire extinguisher can vaporize a guy - even if you do shoot it.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Guild Wars - My complaint is how redundant it gets. I want 2's release to be announced. To get my HoM filled, I have to do things that I find really boring.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 - The story is shit. The worst thing is that when you finish a mission you get plans to develop mobile suits. If you keep any plans you can't sell them, you have to make the suit then you can sell it for less profit, increasing your tech level. So, when you pick your plans at the finish of the mission, you can't see how good of a plan it is (how many utility slots are in the plan). It's frustrating.

Bioshock - Too much hacking. It completely breaks the flow of the game.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Recettear: The time limit is functional, but it limits playfulness.
Everything wrong with inFAMOUS 2 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.296612-Hypnotic-reviews-inFAMOUS-2#11728410]

Accountfailed

May 27, 2009
Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within

The save spacing is retarded, I just rage quitted because I died after going through TWO cutscenes and a whole bunch of platforming/puzzling. fuck. that. shit.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Dead Space 2: They could at least try hiding in other kinds of vents.
Twewy: This isn't about the game itself, but my touchscreen is shite, making tin pin too difficult.
Yakuza 4: Weapons breaking is not a good idea. Oh, and also for the prostitution minigame, could you give it less of a girly aesthetic?
Final Fantasy 13: Lightning. Oh, god, I hate Lightning...

BytByte

Nov 26, 2009
Eternal Sonata - The difficulty likes to spike in boss battles in an otherwise easy but engaging game. Also, I hate Polka.

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
Haven't bothered with the sales, but my god, how it has dragged updates down to a crawl.

*Edit*

Oh, and while I'm here (clicked wrong thread):

FEAR. Good game; great game towards the end. Really, really bland level design throughout, though.

:)

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Sonic Generations -- Sonic, I can barely see you!

Marvel vs Capcom 3 -- Goddamnit, why is everybody an expert online?

WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2011 -- What the Hell is wrong with the ring ropes?

DarthRiko

Apr 2, 2010
Borderlands has a crappy ending. The final boss is a joke and doesn't present the real sense of danger and urgency that the angel's lead-up had me expecting.
The plot is pushed behind quests most of the time, and a lot of the characters are pretty poorly written.

However, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx made up for all the problems the original game had. I LOVED Knoxx. He was a tough, challenging, intimidating, and funny final boss. The story line was a bit better (as in, I could follow it without reading quest dialogue).