Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
World of Warcraft: its subscription based.
Minecraft: Lack of tutorial.
Rome: Total War: The Senate hates me because they want me to invade every fucker before i build my buggering army.

derob

Feb 17, 2011
dead space (highest difficulty): the game left me high and dry ammo wise with the first boss, so even if I take no damage, I end up using up all my ammo and having to restart or die just so I can retry.

resident evil: code veronica: can't kill the worm.

final fantasy XIII: this was my first time playing an FF game, so I completely goofed all my characters.

resident evil 0: I started off at the highest difficulty on my first play through, and I got left in the same situation as dead space.

limbo: don't know how to use the see saw to get the box under the rope.

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
Just finished GTAIV: TLAD... the only problem I had was finding myself shouting "physics don't work like that!" as my motorcycle launches itself 10ft into the air after hitting the curb...

Dead Nation: there are some pretty annoying zombie types. The Jumpers keep killing me and my friend.

Fallout New Vegas: Constant bugs are hindering my ability to finish the fucking thing. If it were Fallout 3 I would have been done months ago...I just can't bring myself to reset the game when it freezes on me.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
lithium.jelly said:
Portal 2 - I've finished it too many times and there are no new puzzles and especially no new dialogue for GLaDOS. D:
http://www.portal2maps.net/

Last Prince of Persia
- turned the previous fluid motion platformer into an almost Mario style stiff arcade game
- turned the fluid acrobatic combat into Dynasty Warriors (mash X until everything dead)

Ubisoft did you hire people to un-invent things? They are exceeding all expectations for sure, but I'm not convinced that is driving things in the right direction.

VS60

Feb 22, 2010
Metro 2033: The bad guys should die when you shoot a shotgun in ther face.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R SOC: Same problem as metro.

GBlair88

Jan 10, 2009
The Old Republic: Takes hours to download and install then the launcher breaks and won't install part of the game client.

APB Reloaded: Hackers, laggy Russians and poor balance with some utterly stupid missions.

Whoracle

Jan 7, 2008
Final Fantasy X - Why the everloving F*** (yes, all caps...) can't I skip those F***ING cutscenes? Seriously, it's OK when the bosses are hard, especially since I'm a wee bit underlevelled, but why can't I skip obscene amount of cutscenes before them?

I'm talking especially about the ones before Yunalesca and [SIN], btw.

Seabear

May 22, 2011
Supremacy 1914 - WHY must humans be such dicks, invading territories I was all lined up to conquer as I sleep ¬____¬

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Two Worlds 2. The menus suck big ones. It's huge annoying, confusing, a mess, and frequently I can't even see what I'm looking at in a shop.

MrRetroSpectacles

Mar 6, 2011
Oblivion. Who hires Patrick Stewart for roughly three small paragraphs of dialogue, then kills his character off five minutes into the story? Also "I saw a mudcrab the other day". Really? Did you? You live in Leyawiin, four feet away from Blackmarsh which is made entirely of swamp. Surely you're used to them by now, and they're not even that nasty, considering everyone in this World has at least an iron dagger.

Skyrim. I have to wait another few months to kick dragon ass.

Red Dead Redemption. Gta missions. You drive/ride somewhere, shoot/beat people, ride back, shoot/beat people who chase you, get home, receive payment. If it's their car/horse/flying brazil nut. Why do I have to drive the ******* thing?

That is all.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Bioshock - more than a little freaky (not a bad thing, but I can still complain about it), every weapon/plasmid option seems useless next to the machine gun

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Assassin's Creed 2: The ending, gameplay-wise, feels rushed and boring, the last chapter in particular which visually is pretty impressive but the gameplay is just poor compared to what the cutscenes/story were leading up to.

MtG: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012: I can't play as the Archenemy, and the AI archenemy always gets ridiculously powerful Schemes early on.

Minecraft: I'm getting pretty bored because I don't have the time to build a huge, epic construction piece with redstone circuits and stuff.

Zuma's Revenge: It just gets so frustrating at times.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
League of Legends - Very unfriendly to new people :(
WoW - I've been in 10 battlegrounds and lost every one of them, and Horde is shit at Tol Barad on my server
FEAR - Too scary for me, I'm really jumpy.

Fleischer

Jan 8, 2011
mrc390 said:
System shock 2: I hate the engineering deck -_-
To me, biology was the mindfuck. It didn't help that my mother instilled me with a fear of spiders at a young age. So. Much. Pain.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Phoenix Wright: The courtroom sections are the only good parts. All the walking around, talking to people and collecting evidence is really boring.