Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
Mass Effect:....It kinda just sucks all round, only playing it because my friend wanted me to give it a chance....Chance given...game fails.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
Stepmania : The NPS rating system is completely confusing, and we should all just stick to the Xoon pack rating system. Also Pump support is still shit as the combo counter should act like the combo counter from PROPER Pump, not Pump Pro

Tap Sonic : Can't believe I need a Korean Telephone Number to buy music points (Although KSSN is sorta understandable, as thats the norm). Fucking stupid.

goose45

Jun 8, 2011
sa-tanya said:
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.
Whoever programmed the Metal Slimes should be slapped.
I swear to Loki, I don't think the game has let me kill a single one in my current play through.
That and the game being not very good.

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Team fortress 2:

Crap. There is no problem with this game that cannot be put down to me personally, whether it's lack of hardware or dadgy connection, or just generally being bad, i can't think of one problem.

The closest i could say is that everyone with the ghastly gibus hat is on my team. ALWAYS. Not once have i come near someone on the oposing team that had that damned hat.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Swords & Soldiers HD: There's one level in the Chinese campaign that forces you to bring down the enemy's fortress...but you can't choose your own troops. You're forced to protect pre-chosen troops using only spells. First off, why can't this just be any other normal level? Yes, this level introduces the duplicate-soldiers spell, but every other level in the other two campaigns didn't remove your ability to perform a necessary action. Second, the computer uses wizards, which are basically one-hit-kill troops, but what's worse is the computer can occasionally have 3-6 wizards in a pack obliterating every attempt to break forward. Third, why are only the basic soldiers and long-range fighters spawned as the troops I have to protect? It would help greatly if I had some wizards of my own.

Trackmania United Forever: DEAR GOD WHY ARE MOST OF THE LEVELS SO DAMN HARD?!?! Other then that, the game's pretty good.

Darksiders: While it takes the structure of Zelda and uses it well, it lacks the charm and feel that makes me want to continue getting the pieces of the Triforce to save the princess.

scully745 said:
Just Cause 2: The obscene rape of physics. Grappling hook, anyone?
I'm currently playing Just Cause 2 as well and I think that's one of the biggest factors that makes the game fun. If the physics were real, you wouldn't see people flying off of motorcycles when you shot them with a shotgun. And I have to ask, which is more funny: flying pedestrians or ground-bound pedestrians? Personally I would go with the flying pedestrians.

Raymund Lambert

Oct 6, 2010
League of legends: Matchmaking.
Maplestory: Grinding is getting harder and harder to put up with by the day (same goes for any MMO, just currently playing this(again))
APB: Lag when I play from Australia.
Amnesia: too scary :(

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Psychonauts - controls get a little off sometimes

Beyond good and evil - steering in the boat thing is hard sometimes

TF2 - Spys are sapping my sentries

Fallout 2 - combat takes some getting used to

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Jedi Outcast - the level design, my god. At one point I had to turn on a fan so I could jump in a pit and presumably float to the bottom. I got stuck and resorted to dropping onto protrusions on the wall and taking health packs after every round of fall damage.
Also the clunky aiming, but I think that's the gamecube controller's fault

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Trezu said:
Burnout Paradise: Racing should be all about the Rock and Roll and the Car i demand some better Music
What, you don't like listening to Avril Lavigne in a racing game?/sarcasm

Portal 2-I hate the sequences between the puzzles, they're boring, drag out forever, and just feel like filler to me.

Infamous-Everyone's voice irritates me to no end. Although I did download this game for free, so I shouldn't be complaining

Team Fortress 2-No matter what class I play, I always somehow end up in the worst possible scenario for said class.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces
- the graphics (being from 1995) are outdated, but all is forgiven when i remember it opens with the main theme in 8bit!

SplashyAxis

May 1, 2010
Alan Wake - There's very little variety in the enemies you fight. You encounter all of them in the first 2 chapters and I haven't fought anything different since.

DrDude12472

Nov 19, 2009
Beyond Good and Evil : it's massively overrated and awkward to control.
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga: it's too easy.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Infamous 2: There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many rocket launcher guys.

Mass Effect 2: Paragon and Renegade levels shouldn't completely determine available charm/intimidate conversation options.

Folksoul

May 15, 2010
Eternal Darkness- Pacing is so slow at the start it's almost a chore to play. Even if they have a plot reason to be that way the levels are way too repetitive.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Infamous 2: There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many rocket launcher guys.

Mass Effect 2:
Paragon and Renegade levels shouldn't completely determine available charm/intimidate conversation options.

Weapons should be able to cooldown on their own.

Teammates should have more powers

I don't care how much armor you have, 1000 newtons of force should at least knock you on your ass.