- May 25, 2010
Actually this concept spawned a website. Here, for your drinking pleasure.CpT_x_Killsteal said:Obvious mention: Dark Souls - Take a shot every time you die. Even a good player will be plastered before the end of the night, if not actually dead. And as an added plus, you'll be depressed as well as drunk because you're playing DS.
Alternatively, take a shot for each useless or repeated scribble on the floor.
It is pretty cool stuff! As for another game...I would say Skyrim.
1. Drink whenever you encounter a glitch of any kind
2. Drink whenever you hear the "arrow in the knee" line
3. Drink if you see a dragon exhibit odd ai behavior
4. Drink for every time you see a thalmor agent(this only counts once in their base)
5. Drink every time you end up in a Draugr cave
6. Drink every time you level up
7. Drink every time you complete a quest
8. Drink if you see the Lusty Argonian Maid book
9. Drink every time your character has idiotic reply options
10 Drink every time you die, double shot if it is to an unavoidable mini attack cut scene