Make a drinking game for any video game

Broderick

New member
May 25, 2010
462
0
0
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Obvious mention: Dark Souls - Take a shot every time you die. Even a good player will be plastered before the end of the night, if not actually dead. And as an added plus, you'll be depressed as well as drunk because you're playing DS.

Alternatively, take a shot for each useless or repeated scribble on the floor.
Actually this concept spawned a website. Here, for your drinking pleasure.

http://preparetodrink.com/DrinkingSouls.swf

It is pretty cool stuff! As for another game...I would say Skyrim.

1. Drink whenever you encounter a glitch of any kind
2. Drink whenever you hear the "arrow in the knee" line
3. Drink if you see a dragon exhibit odd ai behavior
4. Drink for every time you see a thalmor agent(this only counts once in their base)
5. Drink every time you end up in a Draugr cave
6. Drink every time you level up
7. Drink every time you complete a quest
8. Drink if you see the Lusty Argonian Maid book
9. Drink every time your character has idiotic reply options
10 Drink every time you die, double shot if it is to an unavoidable mini attack cut scene
 

Alcamonic

New member
Jan 6, 2010
747
0
0
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Obvious mention: Dark Souls - Take a shot every time you die. Even a good player will be plastered before the end of the night, if not actually dead. And as an added plus, you'll be depressed as well as drunk because you're playing DS.
That looks like a fun stream challenge you can play against eachother. Thanks for the tip!

My addition to the thread:

Play Asscreed 4 Black Flag. Take a sip whenever you see a ship carrying valuable goods (silk, rum and sugar) and yell out "AARGH! SHIP SPOTTED! Prepare for plunder me hearties!" and continue to plunder ships with goods in sight before continuing with the adventure. A break is valid should you somehow run out of ammo.

Added "realism" if you drink rum and shout vulgar profanities as you cut down the British landlubbers.
 

Shinkicker444

New member
Dec 6, 2011
349
0
0
Dragon Age, everytime the word Blight take a shot, every time the word Darkspawn is mentioned have a drink, everytime the Fade is mentioned chug a beer. You'll be smashed before the end of the tutorial.
 

FFP2

New member
Dec 24, 2012
741
0
0
FF13 - Take a shot everytime the words Fal'Cie and l'Cie are said.

Many will not survive...
 

Mangod

New member
Feb 20, 2011
829
0
0
DanielBrown said:
FFXIII
Every time Snow claims he's a hero, or shouts "SERAH!", you must take a shot. Good luck surviving the first four hours!
FFP2 said:
FF13 - Take a shot everytime the words Fal'Cie and l'Cie are said.

Many will not survive...
Every time you have to read the Datalogs in order to understand what's going on, take a shot.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within: every time one of your soldiers misses a shot, take a shot. If the shot had a hit chance of 95% or over, empty the glass.
 

Nooh

New member
Mar 31, 2011
109
0
0
Play Ocarina of Time, drink every time Navi says "Hey!" or "Listen!". You'll be too drunk to continue playing before an hour has passed.
 

sovietmisaki

New member
Sep 2, 2012
39
0
0
World of Tanks, Every time most of your team charges in like lemmings and gets slaughtered by the enemy team.
 

Sir Pootis

New member
Aug 4, 2012
240
0
0
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Take a shot every time you die.
Take a shot every time someone says "Dood".

You will be pronounced dead on the way to the hospital.
 

MeChaNiZ3D

New member
Aug 30, 2011
3,104
0
0
Any Metal Gear game, the word "nuclear", or MGS4 and "CQC" for a more tame experience.

Adeptus Aspartem said:
Mass Effect.

Take a shot everytime someone just says "Shepard". Good god, you'll be shit pissed in no time :D
And talking to Wrex is a death sentence, you'll probably drown before you can stop yourself.
 

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
2,980
0
0
Assassins Creed:

  • Take 2 fingers every time you are wanted by the guards.
    Finger if your character does something different than you intended whilst playing (jumps in wrong direction, climbs onto wrong ledge. Drops and hangs from a ledge for no reason.)
    Finish drink if you accidentally fall off of a building.
    Finger if you get hit by a guard whilst fighting.
    Finish drink if you die.
    Finger if you use anything other than melee weapons in combat.
    Finish drink if character kills/assassinates anyone other than the intended target.
    Finger if passers by shove you.
    2 Fingers if passers by trip you up.
    3 Fingers if this was whilst escaping guards and you subsequently get attacked.
    Finger if you find a wanted poster in a location that makes you say 'who the hell would have seen that up here?'

    Insert more here...
 

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
1,900
0
0
DMC: Devil May Cry. Take a shot every time not-Dante says, does or makes a face that makes you want to reach into the game and punch him in his face for being such a wank stain. You will die of liver failuer before you reach the tutorial boss.
 

hermes

New member
Mar 2, 2009
3,865
0
0
Metal Gear Solid 4.
Every time a character repeats what they previous one said, in the form of a question, take a shoot...

For example:
- "They have a Metal Gear"
- "Metal Gear?!"

If you are feeling adventurous, use the codec, but its optional.

Good luck surviving the first chapter.
 

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
6,948
0
0
In any horror game when a jump scare comes up, take a shot of Frangelico.
Before you ask it ...


I assure you would be in a blissful state without being either hungry or thirsty and away from the horrors.
That or you spilled the whole fucking bottle making everything worse ... lick it off the floor then you dumb. :D
 

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Apr 10, 2020
17,072
1,163
118
Country
Argentina
Take a shot every time somebody uses the word "memories" in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
Take 2 fingers when somebody says "Naminé".
Empty the glass if Sora cries out "Naminé!".

Elementary - Dear Watson said:
Assassins Creed:

  • Take 2 fingers every time you are wanted by the guards.
    Finger if your character does something different than you intended whilst playing (jumps in wrong direction, climbs onto wrong ledge. Drops and hangs from a ledge for no reason.)
    Finish drink if you accidentally fall off of a building.
    Finger if you get hit by a guard whilst fighting.
    Finish drink if you die.
    Finger if you use anything other than melee weapons in combat.
    Finish drink if character kills/assassinates anyone other than the intended target.
    Finger if passers by shove you.
    2 Fingers if passers by trip you up.
    3 Fingers if this was whilst escaping guards and you subsequently get attacked.
    Finger if you find a wanted poster in a location that makes you say 'who the hell would have seen that up here?'

    Insert more here...
Take a finger whenever you become wanted for tearing down wanted posters.
 

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
712
0
0
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Take a shot whenever you dismember someone.

Dark Souls

Take a shot whenever you take damage.

Take a shot whenever you rest at a bonfire.

Devil May Cry 3

Take a shot whenever you get aroused.

Take a shot whenever Dante utters combat grunts such as: "YAH!" "EEEEE YAH!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BREAKDOWN!" "WOO!" "YEAH!"

Telltale's: The Walking Dead

Take a shot whenever you have to make a difficult decision.

Down the bottle whenever you feel sad.
 

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
16,509
0
1
CoD or Halo
Drink every time you hear a squeaker swear.
Drink every time someone teabags you.
Drink every time you kill someone/get killed with a grenade.